Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Blue Business Cash APPROVED

tag
jpro
Established Member

AMEX Blue Business Cash APPROVED

Ok so short story about me, I’m fairly new to the credit world. I got my first credit card (Discover it chrome for students) 3 years ago. I’m now a senior (21) and this March I applied for capital one quicksilver and was approved. I recently started my business and I felt the need to get a business credit card to start building some business credit but I was hesitant to apply because I didn’t know if it was too soon from applying from my last card or if I was even qualified (even though credit karma said my odds were good). I jumped the gun and applied anyway. I didn’t get approved right away, I had to call in to verify information and got approved right afterwards.
Current Cards
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX Blue Business Cash APPROVED

Congrats !

We have a Business forum here on MF......swing by 😁

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 8
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats !

Message 3 of 8
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

The good news is since it's your first Amex you can ask for a 3x CLI at 61 days.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 4 of 8
GApeachy
Super Contributor

This is really good.  Fast too!  Congrats and gl with your new business.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can ask AMEX for a 3X cli in only 2 months?

Does this apply to personal cards as well?

Can you give a little more information on how to do this?

Does it result in an additional hard pull?

Message 7 of 8
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

It doesn't differentiate between personal or biz.
The 61 day possible 3X CLI is only good for the very first Amex CC you get.
After that it is every 180 days before you can request for the same card or another Amex card you might have....biz or personal.
And Amex is known to almost always do a SP for all CLI requests.
Jax

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.