Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Blue Business Plus Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX Blue Business Plus Approval

My new & improved relationship with AMEX is one year old. I stiffed them for a couple K many moons ago and, like the North, they remember. They gave me a 500 SL last year on personal card 1, eventually auto CLI to 1k. 2nd personal card got 1k and has since CLI to 2k (although I requested 3x).

Today's approval for 2k. Clearly I'm growing on them. Smiley LOL

Questions: When does this card become eligible for a CLI ask? If approved, will the business CLI affect the personal ones? If denied, will the denial affect the timeline of the personal CLI asks? How soon can I grab a 2nd (non-charge card) business card? 

DPs: SP, scores all 700+, inc low 6, in business long time. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX Blue Business Plus Approval

I’m also very curious about the answers to those questions. Too bad they haven’t been answered...
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 2 of 5
MrCreditInternational
Frequent Contributor

Same question 

Schwab Amex Platinum (NPSL); Amex Gold (NPSL); HH Aspire (31,700); Amex BBP (27,000); HSBC Premier WMC (18,000); USB Altitude Reserve (10,000); Chase Sapphire Preferred (5,800), Delta Platinum (5,000); Apple Card (4,750); USB Altitude Go (1,000)

Started collecting cards: Oct/2018
Message 3 of 5
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Questions: When does this card become eligible for a CLI ask? If approved, will the business CLI affect the personal ones? If denied, will the denial affect the timeline of the personal CLI asks? How soon can I grab a 2nd (non-charge card) business card? 

DPs: SP, scores all 700+, inc low 6, in business long time. 

All revolver accounts, biz and personal, are governed by same increase rules. 181 days between any increases. New cards must adhear to 181 days since last increase on any account and 61 since opening new card.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mikesonthemend wrote:

All revolver accounts, biz and personal, are governed by same increase rules. 181 days between any increases. New cards must adhear to 181 days since last increase on any account and 61 since opening new card.

Thanks, Mike. Appreciate the info.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.