cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Blue Business Plus, success after Recon.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX Blue Business Plus, success after Recon.

App'd this card before but was turned down due to too many inquiries.  Waited 6 months to try again and was initially rejected.  My business app stalled on my phone when they tried to get access to my business banking accounts, so I had to call in to complete the app.  CSR said there was no recon and that I was out of luck, thank you, have a good day....  I ended up calling back and had a great conversation with another rep.  Explained about seperating my business spending , solid payment record, and that a lot of my inquries were banking related  or previous attempts to become an AMEX member...  She aggreed to pass my app to the underwriters via a manual review.  12 hours latter I got the welcome email and a $2k SL.  Good times...

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: AMEX Blue Business Plus, success after Recon.

Congrats on your persistence and approval there

Message 2 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your new Blue Amex

Message 3 of 6
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!

Message 5 of 6
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS  on your AMEX Blue Business Plus approval, your Very Successful recon, and Welcome to the AMEX family!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.