Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Business Delta Gold Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX Business Delta Gold Approval!

Got the personal Platinum and Hilton cards on Nov 1. I burned Amex for a nice chunk of change in a business failure 8 years ago and this the first time back in, so got the $1000 starter limit on the Hilton. I was disappointed when I tried the 3x CLI on day 62 and was declined. I've wanted to get the Delta card before the 70k SUB expires on the 22nd and have been working up the nerve for a few weeks to app, thinking it would likely be a SP instead of HO I finally just said screw it and applied tonight, fully expecting a decline. Shocker I was approved for 3k! I'm fine with that limit, after the SUB spend it will likely get very limited use.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: AMEX Business Delta Gold Approval!

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Got the personal Platinum and Hilton cards on Nov 1. I burned Amex for a nice chunk of change in a business failure 8 years ago and this the first time back in, so got the $1000 starter limit on the Hilton. I was disappointed when I tried the 3x CLI on day 62 and was declined. I've wanted to get the Delta card before the 70k SUB expires on the 22nd and have been working up the nerve for a few weeks to app, thinking it would likely be a SP instead of HO I finally just said screw it and applied tonight, fully expecting a decline. Shocker I was approved for 3k! I'm fine with that limit, after the SUB spend it will likely get very limited use.

Awesome!  3k SL is an obvious step up from the Hilton card.  I was denied cli on an AMEX but was approved 6 months later, so use and try again later.

Message 3 of 6
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
 thinking it would likely be a SP instead of HO I finally just said screw it and applied tonight, fully expecting a decline. 

Congrats on the Biz Card!  Also, was it a sp or a hp?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was indeed a soft pull!
Message 5 of 6
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.