$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 21 of 23
DapprD
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX Business Platinum EIN question

@Anonymous wrote:

@DapprDwrote:

@GOT IT!  Thanks @Anonymous !!!

You’re very welcome and I apologize I sounded harsh in my response.  I just want it to be clear to everyone so that others won’t apply for an Amex or other creditors’ small business major credit cards (Visas, MasterCards and Amex) and think that they are not PGing the card when they are.  There are a few like the BJ’s Mastercard that can be had without a PG but they are very small in number.

@After your Kick in my BUTT @Anonymous I went ahead and applied for the AMEX Gold Delta Card for my business and did the PG, got approved for a $3,000 limit on a 4 month old company ... Personal Credit is still being worked on but I guess was good enough to PG the account for the Business!  Thanks for the info @Anonymous !!!

Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Business Platinum EIN question

@DapprD wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@DapprDwrote:

@GOT IT!  Thanks @Anonymous !!!

You’re very welcome and I apologize I sounded harsh in my response.  I just want it to be clear to everyone so that others won’t apply for an Amex or other creditors’ small business major credit cards (Visas, MasterCards and Amex) and think that they are not PGing the card when they are.  There are a few like the BJ’s Mastercard that can be had without a PG but they are very small in number.

@After your Kick in my BUTT @Anonymous I went ahead and applied for the AMEX Gold Delta Card for my business and did the PG, got approved for a $3,000 limit on a 4 month old company ... Personal Credit is still being worked on but I guess was good enough to PG the account for the Business!  Thanks for the info @Anonymous !!!

Congrats!  Glad to help

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.