Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX GOLD offer 90K

tag
blackfines1
Contributor

AMEX GOLD offer 90K

upon log in i saw this offer . I do have 12K personal CC and 9K business . If i applied will i be subject to Financial review??

AMEX.jpg

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX GOLD offer 90K

I can think of no reason applying for the Gold Card would trigger a full on FR from AMEX. If you are actually referring to IV (income verification) which consists of consenting to a 4506-T request through EQ, then that is something that happens once you reach a certain limit with either your overall exposure though AMEX, or high individual CL. The most common occurance that gets mentioned around here for IV requests are requesting a CLI on one of your cards that would take the limit of that card north of $35,000. I would not worry about IV from applying for the Gold Card when you have 1 personal revolver and 1 business revolver. 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 2 of 6
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

I can think of no reason applying for the Gold Card would trigger a full on FR from AMEX. If you are actually referring to IV (income verification) which consists of consenting to a 4506-T request through EQ, then that is something that happens once you reach a certain limit with either your overall exposure though AMEX, or high individual CL. The most common occurance that gets mentioned around here for IV requests are requesting a CLI on one of your cards that would take the limit of that card north of $35,000. I would not worry about IV from applying for the Gold Card when you have 1 personal revolver and 1 business revolver. 

@blackfines1 

+1^ and Oh Boy is that a sweet offer! 👌 

Message 3 of 6
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Credit4Growth wrote:

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

@blackfines1 

Yeah, sweet offer...mine is 70k.

Let us know what you decide and good luck if you go for it!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have that same sweet 90K offer unfortunately at the moment I wouldn't be able to meet the required spend.

Message 5 of 6
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Credit4Growth wrote:

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

@blackfines1 

Yeah, sweet offer...mine is 70k.

Let us know what you decide and good luck if you go for it!

I have given this offer a little more thought...

Does anyone else think the spend is just a bit high for a 90K. SUB?

What would be the return on spend given a fair/avergae valuation of those points?

- 😊 Thanks

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.