Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Lowe's & BBC approvals

tag
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

AMEX Lowe's & BBC approvals

A few days ago applied for Amex Lowe's and was instantly approved for 3k.

Realized today I wanted a BT offer to hide some personal spending.

Went for the Blue Biz Cash and was approved for 9k.

Why the difference in a matter of days ? Who knows.
It was all SP since I have a relationship with Amex already.

5 months ago Amex only approved me for one card at 1000cl.

Now I have 4 and and a SCL of 9k on the latest CC.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX Lowe's & BBC approvals

Subsequent lines will grow as you prove your reliability 

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome and congrats on the approvals.  I had had a similiar experience with limits being different based on the product.  One card only received a 2k limit, so I'm hoping the 61 day CLI request ups that limit to something a little better than 2k.

Message 3 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Approval..

Message 4 of 8
SugeLite
Established Member

Congrats on BOTH approvals, especially in such a short time! I have a "toy" Delta Gold with a $1k SL & now that things are starting back up, could use an BBC card with at least the limit you got to start!

@jaxstraw wrote:
A few days ago applied for Amex Lowe's and was instantly approved for 3k.

Realized today I wanted a BT offer to hide some personal spending.

Went for the Blue Biz Cash and was approved for 9k.

Why the difference in a matter of days ? Who knows.
It was all SP since I have a relationship with Amex already.

5 months ago Amex only approved me for one card at 1000cl.

Now I have 4 and and a SCL of 9k on the latest CC.

Message 5 of 8
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

The difference in SL is because the Lowe's Amex isn't a Centurion bank card, it only runs on the Amex network. This also means it wasn't SP, you just haven't been notified of the HP yet.

Message 6 of 8
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

The difference in SL is because the Lowe's Amex isn't a Centurion bank card, it only runs on the Amex network. This also means it wasn't SP, you just haven't been notified of the HP yet.

Lowes  Amex  was  definitely  a  SP  for  me .

It  was  done  the  same  as  all  my  Amex  cards  through  my  accounts page  after  I logged  on.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 7 of 8
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.