cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Marriott Bonvoy Business - Approved!

tag
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX Marriott Bonvoy Business Card - Expedite shipping ?

Oh no. Mine said UPS 2 day. Sounds like branded cards come snail mail. ☹️
Message 31 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@severide wrote:

They sent the old purple SPG card. I figured it might happen. I had read previously that the new personal Marriott card wouldn't be ready to be sent out to members until sometime in March, so I guess that might apply to the biz card as well.

If that's the case, I'll just wait till the 1st. You have until 3/28.

Message 32 of 35
RickNATL
Established Contributor

I found something interesting (and initiated a chat session to verify).  I was close to the $35K max on the personal side....I also have the PLUM (no limit), and SimplyCash ($18.7K)...when aping for the Bonvoy Business Amex, they gave me $10K (seems to be the norm for new apps based on other posts), but then took $8K from my personal Delta Reserve.  Granted, I don’t use the DeltaR much since Platinum provide 5x for airline and access to Delta Skyclub (coming soon in another post), so I’m not bothered, just surprised.

Anyone else personal acccounts were deducted to fund a business card?

Message 33 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have heard of them doing this from other memebers here. I do find it odd/interesting as to why they always seem to take from personal cards though, considering you have $18K CL on the Simply Cash. I wonder if it has anything to do with balance or usage etc. when they decide where to pull from? Perhaps they felt that you had more personal CL to pull from than Business CL.

Message 34 of 35
RickNATL
Established Contributor

@Janus...I found it odd also and was curious if it's common practice by Amex.

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.