Did you mean: 

APPROVED! —AMEX SIMPLYCASH PLUS BUSINESS

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: APPROVED! —AMEX SIMPLYCASH PLUS BUSINESS

Thanks Yes-It’s-Me!

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 11 of 18
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks dawjewa!

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 12 of 18
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Just figures. Soon as I applied for the card. I recieve an even better invitation offer to apply: Set apr, statement bonus, and longer 0% introductory offer. SMH 😕. Still got to love the them at AMEX.

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was curious as to what date FICO is updated by AMEX later in the month.  Is there a date during each and every month that AMEX updates FICO.  Thanks for any info. regarding this.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: APPROVED! —AMEX SIMPLY CASH PLUS BUISINESS

Is it better to request a CLI first before applying for a new AMEX product, or would it be better to do a new application and if it's higher than my current AMEX Everyday limit, request my one time per 6 months CLI on the higher new CL on my approved app.?  I'm going through the same decision and was wondering if I was missing something.  I know after it's all said and done we can reallocate credit lines but I'm thinking I might get more if approved for a higher amount than the $2k CL I currently have. 

Message 15 of 18
601flyguy
Established Contributor

Im curious about that as well... Im wondering if i should 3x before or after the app.
2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey where do they ship the credit card? Business or home address??
Message 17 of 18
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey where do they ship the credit card? Business or home address??

They ship it to the address you tell them to ship it to.  Why do you keep asking in different posts?   Curious if I can help you out?

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.