Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED - Two AmEx Business Cards

tag
Uniqua
Established Contributor

APPROVED - Two AmEx Business Cards

After reading this board, I finally got the courage to apply. LLC turning 6 years old in January and I've never applied for business credit in all these years (too scared of denials). I figured I needed to wait at least five years to apply with the big boy banks (which is what I prefer for the business anyway).  Since I already have a personal AmEx card, I will take a SP over a HP anyday.  Approved for the Business SimplyCash Plus card with $9,000 SL.  Five minutes later, I applied for the Blue Business Plus Card and was approved for $20,000 SL. Wish I had some balances to transfer to take advantage of the 15 mo. BT offer, but oh well.  My personal scores are hoovering around 700 (50 point decrease due to 3 new accounts reporting this year and balances on most of my credit cards even though my overall util is low).  I can rest now.  LOL

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: APPROVED - Two AmEx Business Cards

@Uniqua wrote:

After reading this board, I finally got the courage to apply. LLC turning 6 years old in January and I've never applied for business credit in all these years (too scared of denials). I figured I needed to wait at least five years to apply with the big boy banks (which is what I prefer for the business anyway).  Since I already have a personal AmEx card, I will take a SP over a HP anyday.  Approved for the Business SimplyCash Plus card with $9,000 SL.  Five minutes later, I applied for the Blue Business Plus Card and was approved for $20,000 SL. Wish I had some balances to transfer to take advantage of the 15 mo. BT offer, but oh well.  My personal scores are hoovering around 700 (50 point decrease due to 3 new accounts reporting this year and balances on most of my credit cards even though my overall util is low).  I can rest now.  LOL

Congrats on the approvals.  Very  nice

Message 2 of 10
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Thank you!

Message 3 of 10
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

@Uniqua wrote:

Very nice SL on both cards, especially the Blue Business Plus!  Congrats!!!  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 10
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the two new Amex cards; those are two new cards from Amex that offer some really nice rewards!

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats . I like the  Amex Biz cards but we got the Chase  Ink last and have the Capital One Spark aslo and don't need another biz card

Message 6 of 10
Sanjo812
Contributor

Congratulations! The Blue Business Plus is definitely on my list. Just not sure if I’m going after it this year. 

Eight Twelve Consulting
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats what was the application process like? 

Message 8 of 10
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Very simple. They asked only a few questions.  I provided our FEIN, not my SSN, so I did not guaranty either application.  Once submitted, it took roughly 8-10 seconds to get the on-screen approval. 

Message 9 of 10
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I was worried about app'ing too!  (I'm going to reasearch the cards you got to see if I need to add to my wish list!)

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.