cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARCO Business Commercial Fleet fuel card - No PG - $1000 SL - lower fuel & monthly fee

tag
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

ARCO Business Commercial Fleet fuel card - No PG - $1000 SL - lower fuel & monthly fee

Approved for a non PG fleet fuel card account with ARCO and going to try this out for my business.

My current FuelMan MC (also Fleetcor) for the past few months has been hit/miss with PIN code issues (some stations won't ask) and lack of odometer recording at the time of dispensing.

It also costs $4.95 per month maintenance fee.

Then the cost of fuel per gallon is higher at: Shell, 76, Exxon, etc...

The ARCO card has a $1 per month fee and lower costs of fuel per gallon compared to the FuelMan MC.

So far, the ARCO card is working well - asks for odometer and PIN code each time at the pump....

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: ARCO Business Commercial Fleet fuel card - No PG - $1000 SL - lower fuel & monthly fee

Have you looked into ATOB Business Gas Card. They are easy to get approved. You have to request and then they will report to D&B.You can use it at any place that accepts Visa. They do not report to Personal Credit Report. They give 5 Cents / Gallon as rebate. I have been using them and I like them. I closing my FuelMan cards. They are good but economically they do not offer any rewards or incentives.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.