Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice Needed Re: Hidden credit On My Chase Ink Card

tag
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Advice Needed Re: Hidden credit On My Chase Ink Card

In May 2008 I was approved for the Chase Professional Card and was given a 25K limit. I never saw this account appear anywhere on my credit reports except when a Hard inquiry was made to open the account. I called them to find out why this account is missing, they informed me that I was on some special "tier" whatever that means and as long as I am not late, then nothing would appear on my report.

Just recently, I requested a replacement card because I could no longer see the security code, and to my surprise received the new "ink Cash" card. Still till this day the account does not appear

I guess my question is, should I do something about the card not reporting or just have "hidden credit"
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: Advice Needed Re: Hidden credit On My Chase Ink Card

That card is probably reporting to the business credit reporting bureaus, but I've got a different flavor of card, so I'm not sure about yours.

I have a Chase Business card, which recently converted to Ink.  The Chase card has been reporting to the business bureaus all along.  It has never appeared on personal reports at all.

If I was you, I'd leave it alone.  Don't worry about the reporting, just be glad you've got access to the credit line.  

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

That card is probably reporting to the business credit reporting bureaus, but I've got a different flavor of card, so I'm not sure about yours.

I have a Chase Business card, which recently converted to Ink.  The Chase card has been reporting to the business bureaus all along.  It has never appeared on personal reports at all.

If I was you, I'd leave it alone.  Don't worry about the reporting, just be glad you've got access to the credit line.  

Where's the button to give this answer 'Kudos'?

Message 3 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Kudos were removed a good while back after abuse patterns were detected. Smiley Happy

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 5
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Smiley Happy

Thanks anyways, Nonaii...it's the thought that counts!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.