Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alaska Airlines Business Card?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Alaska Airlines Business Card?

Do they still typically pull EX for app like personal BofA Cards?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Alaska Airlines Business Card? Update

Well was thinking to have partner apply for it but then decided I could take the INQ right now as it won't matter... BofA has declined me in the past for not being far enough since last delinquency... coming up on 2 years so thought I would try it agian... it was referred after the wheel spun for a minute and I instantly called into backdoor and they transferred me into business underwriting.

She initially says the app was declined for past delinquency but I will be getting an offer for secured card... I asked her to recon... she came back with balances on cards that I showed updated on EX... I was like you didn't pull EX did you? she was like no, TU.

I was like crap... they are all paid, just not updated yet to TU.... she suggested I wait until they are reporting paid off and call back and they hold apps for 90 days and will recon them.... so it seemed at least with her that without debt she would be willing to overlook that past delinquency.

So that answered my earlier question too... They pull TU!

Message 2 of 14
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Alaska Airlines Business Card? Update

Cool, thanks for the info.

And good luck to you. That is one business card I wouldn't mind having (after the Chase Ink Cash, of course).
Signature needs updating
Message 3 of 14
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Alaska Airlines Business Card?

Wow that's good to know. I always think about adding a BoA business card (most likely this one) but I heard they manually interview all applicants. Do you think you'll try to recon again?
Message 4 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Wow that's good to know. I always think about adding a BoA business card (most likely this one) but I heard they manually interview all applicants. Do you think you'll try to recon again?

YES, I only applied yesterday because I was sure they would pull EX and I almost thought about asking her to pull it but then figured going from like 9 inq's to 81 might be the wrong direction for the conversation because her only issue was the debt and although we are talking 9% overall with as much credit as I have they were more concerned about the several accounts that were at limit:

last month Navy at near $14k on $14k, that's now $0 and they raised the limit to $20k

Amazon over the limit at almost $1050 on $900, now $0 and they raised the limit to $4k

Ebates at $3k on $3k, now $0

Banana Republic at $1600 on $1600

I just really missed to many cutoffs last month with my payments! but for some reason EX already updated all of these and TU has not and I assumed wrong when I thought they had!

Message 5 of 14
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

TU can be up to two weeks behind for me. Experian is always faster than the others (who knows how that will change when the new reporting guidelines go into affect).
Signature needs updating
Message 6 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

ugh just pulled my USAA Monitoring which I hadn't realized was not setup correctly:

Experian®

Equifax®

TransUnion®

Count

Balance

$5,721.00

$23,030.00

$41,043.00

HUGE DIFFERENCE... id probably deny too!

My TU is actually showing 2 of my Navy cards maxed out last month, the one at $14k and the one at $19k!

You know somethings wrong when stupid EQ is reporting more accurate than TU!

Message 7 of 14
credit-hunter
Frequent Contributor

Experian®

Equifax®

TransUnion®

Count

Balance

$5,721.00

$23,030.00

$41,043.00

CA are those Inquiries..

Message 8 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

No that's how many accounts are reporting
Message 9 of 14
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

TU is awful at updating. Its sad when EQ is reporting more accurately.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.