Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alaska biz card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alaska biz card

Anyone here recently apply for the Alaska biz card for a sole proprietorship and going through the hurdles that BoA is requiring?

Submitted my app yesterday and called in after due to pending status. They are requesting 2 years of tax returns and not sure if I should continue with it... suggestions?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Alaska biz card

Unless you can provide them with the requested information then they will not approve the application.

I had no issues with them a long while back getting their biz CCs, but they tend to ask lots of questions 😊
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:
Unless you can provide them with the requested information then they will not approve the application.

I had no issues with them a long while back getting their biz CCs, but they tend to ask lots of questions 😊

That’s what happened to me when I applied for the business AA card.  Lots of questions but never had to supply any documentation and was approved. 

Message 3 of 5
Aloha808
Contributor

Same here, applied last month and they asked me for 2 years of tax returns, along with other documents. I submitted some of the affidavits, a copy of my EIN cert, and a copy of a recent statement from a competitor biz CC, but I definitely WON'T submit my tax returns. If they deny me, oh well, I'll never give up my tax returns. Too much info for them.

P.S. Majority of recent DPs (since the beginning of the year) in FT mention BoA asking for 2-3 years tax returns for Alaska Biz CC applications. They've really gotten more strict.

Active: Retired:
Message 4 of 5
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Had the same answer app'ing for the AA card two months ago.
Two years of returns and numerous other documents.
I deleted the email and threw the letter in the trash when it came a week later.
There are plenty of other CC issuers who respect good credit scores and history as the requirements for a CC.
I don't need or want to do business with a company that will require that when I have good credit already.
They could always start you with a low SCL instead and monitor your account for a few months. That I'd be willing to accept.
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.