Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I Approved for Credit? (Quill)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Am I Approved for Credit? (Quill)

So, I've had my business since last December...still a little baby ha. I have a $1,000 limit with strategic network solutions as of December and I created a business account on Quill's website. I followed someone's advice and just ordered some pens for 12 bucks, 17 with shipping and all. Anyways, I selected the "Invoice Me" option and got an email that it shipped and it has an account number at the top of the email. Do I have a NET 30 account with them now? There was no "Approved" message or anything.

Also, will they still report even with my small purchases or has anyone had to buy $50.00 or more to get it reporting?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
waiter
Regular Contributor

Re: Am I Approved for Credit? (Quill)

Just couple of days ago i got Uline and received the order and they generated invoice and i paid it today.

You are approved for Uline. I Would like to ask too if this Uline trade will report? Do i have to buy something every month to make it report monthly?

Also when making account online on Uline OR quill , they dont ask for ITIN/EIN numbers. Dont they need that to report to CRA.

Congrats OP. Now go to quill . com and order something they will also give you net 30.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I did do mine with Quill. I guess I need to do something with Uline, but I heard they don't report anymore. Hopefully we'll get some answers! I think they look up your EIN as verification of business through the SoS and report that way....I think. Someone verify this Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

ULINE does report to Experian Biz

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.