Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx Blue for Business Approval

tag
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

AmEx Blue for Business Approval

Applied over the phone. Approved with verification. CL $15,000. Won't be a heavy card, just to get some CL space. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AmEx Blue for Business Approval

Congratulations!

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BronzeTrader wrote:

Applied over the phone. Approved with verification. CL $15,000. Won't be a heavy card, just to get some CL space. 

congrats! did you get that offer that ends on Feb 1st? I want to pick this up before then for a 0% card for the next 12 months just in case.

Message 3 of 12
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@BronzeTrader wrote:

congrats! did you get that offer that ends on Feb 1st? I want to pick this up before then for a 0% card for the next 12 months just in case.

Yes, I did get the 10x and 2x offer. But I do not think I'll charge much to this card. Still need to get the Fairmont bonus. $3,000 to spend.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does this card report on business and personal or just business credit?

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It's not by card, it is by issuer. Amex does not report small business cards to personal credit reports unless you default.

Message 6 of 12
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It's not by card, it is by issuer. Amex does not report small business cards to personal credit reports unless you default.

I do not see any of my small business cards with my personal CR. But the CCCs do pull personal credit. 

Message 7 of 12
red259
Super Contributor

I just pulled the trigger on this card and got an instant approval of 15k. I went ahead and apped because I already applied for the CSR earlier today in branch and this card won't be on my credit reports for 5/24. The signup deal was about to expire and I spend a fair amount on eating out and an easy 10k doesn't hurt. I have two other amex business cards the gold and spg. The gold is going away and I don't know what I will end up doing with the SPG so it probably makes sense to have a no-AF amex business card in case I decide to close out the spg. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

In case anyone missed the today 2/1 deadline, i just saw from doctor of credit that Amex extended this bonus through 2/22 so now we have 3 more weeks.

I'm going to apply again after i PIF the SPG Business and already dropped the ED balance even though it is on the promo 0% through Oct.
Message 9 of 12
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
In case anyone missed the today 2/1 deadline, i just saw from doctor of credit that Amex extended this bonus through 2/22 so now we have 3 more weeks.

I'm going to apply again after i PIF the SPG Business and already dropped the ED balance even though it is on the promo 0% through Oct.

Yea they go and extend the offer right after I signed up at the last minute! I guess its fine but I felt pressured to make a snap decision. Smiley Happy

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.