Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Biz Amex approval

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Amazon Biz Amex approval

Got it! Thrilled to have finally gotten a few biz cards; loving Amex and their generosity.  Might not be huge to some but to me this is perfect!  All the credit I've gotten in the past 6 months (beginning of our biz credit) is because of this forum...so thanks again to all who post their experiences on the biz side of things.Heart

Plus I received 13 free months of Biz Prime!

You've been approved!

Your Amazon Business American Express Card and your $100 Amazon.com Gift Card† were added to your Amazon Business account and you’re ready to make purchases. Your physical Card will arrive in 7-10 business days.

Initial credit limit

Approved credit limit
My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Biz Amex approval

Wow another Congrats!!! Was just looking at this card today... Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 13
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow another Congrats!!! Was just looking at this card today... Smiley Happy

Thanks again...I'm so excited and also glad I have gotten what we have and can stop, let them grow, app no mo- lol!

So there are two Amex Amazon Business Cards- I thought about applying for the 5% cb Prime card but I didn't want to spend $180 for prime membership when I get 13 months prime for free.  The difference in interest over 60 days compared to 90 days wasn't a huge factor either.

Message 3 of 13
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 4 of 13
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@mikesonthemend wrote:

Congrats!

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

10k is certainly a respectable limit by for anyone.  Congrats and enjoy the card i know i use the heck out of it

Message 6 of 13
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

10k is certainly a respectable limit by for anyone.  Congrats and enjoy the card i know i use the heck out of it

Thank you, I think I'll be using this card a good bit too.  Do I ask for the 3x's cli on this one also at day 61?

Message 7 of 13
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Congrats. Definitely a card on my radar.

Message 8 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@GApeachy wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Thank you, I think I'll be using this card a good bit too.  Do I ask for the 3x's cli on this one also at day 61?

depends... Have you got a CLI recently on another Amex is the question?  An increase on one Amex counts across all their cards as they treat them as one card in essence.  So if you have you must wait 6 months from last CLI if first CLI then go for it as you dont have much to lose especially if income/spend/profile supports it

Message 9 of 13
DoogieBall
Regular Contributor

Yaaay!  Congratulations!  Nice SL, too!

R.I.P Cards 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.