Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Business Prime American Express Card HP/CL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Business Prime American Express Card HP/CL

Hello all,

I'm looking to apply for the Amazon Amex biz card soon and wanted to see if anyone in this forum can help provide me with any data points on the following questions:

1. Do they perform an HP from your personal credit profile when using an EIN (Not SSN) on the application? If they do HP then which bureau do they use?

2. What CL can I expect if using an annual income of ~25k on the application as well as with a 772 TU, 770 EQ, and 767 EX currently and multiple CC's with more than 10k CL's 

Any data point is helpful as I'm trying to determine if it's worth it more for me to get the Amex version of the Amazon CC, in addition, to already having the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card (has ~13k line). Let me know your thoughts! 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amazon Business Prime American Express Card HP/CL

Hi @Anonymous, welcome to the forums.

I have moved your thread to the Business section of the forums as your topic deals with a business credit card application and for better exposure to your specific questions. 

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Just to touch on the 2 questions you had listed upthread. 

1) Yes, there will be a HP on your Experian personal report

2) SLs vary and can range anywhere from $1K and upwards of ~$30K (or higher) depending on the evaluation of your overall profile, income sources, revenue (as applicable), FICO score, etc.  There's really no method to gauge what AmEx may approve just based on the income you have listed upthread. 

Message 4 of 8
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello all,

I'm looking to apply for the Amazon Amex biz card soon and wanted to see if anyone in this forum can help provide me with any data points on the following questions:

1. Do they perform an HP from your personal credit profile when using an EIN (Not SSN) on the application? If they do HP then which bureau do they use?

Not positive, but I believe this is a personal guarantee only. They have other lines for corporate. If already an Amex member it is a soft pull.

2. What CL can I expect if using an annual income of ~25k on the application as well as with a 772 TU, 770 EQ, and 767 EX currently and multiple CC's with more than 10k CL's 

Again, not positive, I believe $3k is the minimum for this card.

Any data point is helpful as I'm trying to determine if it's worth it more for me to get the Amex version of the Amazon CC, in addition, to already having the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card (has ~13k line). Let me know your thoughts! 

After creating an Amazon business account I was granted Net 30 terms. After making 1 transaction and payment, I received a pre-approved offer. YMMV

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 5 of 8
Andypanda
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Just to touch on the 2 questions you had listed upthread. 

1) Yes, there will be a HP on your Experian personal report

2) SLs vary and can range anywhere from $1K and upwards of ~$30K (or higher) depending on the evaluation of your overall profile, income sources, revenue (as applicable), FICO score, etc.  There's really no method to gauge what AmEx may approve just based on the income you have listed upthread. 

When i apped for it since I already had an amex card (personal), it was a sp. indid apply for the card with my ssn, since all ny buisness is as a sold proprietor using my ssn.

Message 6 of 8
NimbusIII
Frequent Contributor

If you have a relationship with Amex already and apply while you are logged in, then it does a Soft Pull as the previous poster stated. As I have recently learned this also works it you have only personal cards and are just now adding business cards.  

“The man who says he can, and the man who says he can not… Are both correct.”
Message 7 of 8
Andypanda
Established Contributor

@NimbusIII wrote:

If you have a relationship with Amex already and apply while you are logged in, then it does a Soft Pull as the previous poster stated. As I have recently learned this also works it you have only personal cards and are just now adding business cards.  

With tge Amazon prime card, I don't think one can spply through the Amex site, only the Amazon site. Yet for me it wad only a sp, due to prior reltionship. It is probly one thing the algorithm checks dyring tge revolving circles.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.