Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Business Prime Finally Approved day later

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Business Prime Finally Approved day later

I was finally able to get an approval for the Prime BIZ afer a denial yesterday, kept waiting for the call that never came. So I called in this morning and definitely spent more than 40 minutes and more than one CSR in dealing with the issue of being over their Revolver limit, which was confirmed by the two reps I spoke to as being 4. And would now be the new norm for me going forward after closing #5 to open another one. I was apparently grandfathered which was the only reason I was allowed to only close 1 to open the new account. Thus if it comes time to change products again it seems I'll have to close 2 to get the 1 new one. We'll see how that goes later.

Good news is they simply moved the CL from my ED to the Amazon Biz, I was thinking it might be lower as some people reported getting lower limits for the Amazon cards. They also expedited shipping as an apology for the process taking so long, which was nice, though I had time to kill so no worries there anyway. 

At some point during this conversation one of the CSR made a comment about me being a prefered customer so they had to transfer me to a VIP rep, I don't know what that really means as I don't feel that I even spend that much with Amex, so I felt as if it was just something they say to be polite. Once everything was done i got an email 20 minutes later about the $125 GC being placed in my Amazon account. 

I decided to finally go this card because I have started to buy more and more stuff from Amazon than i used to and it makes more sense than keeping the SD'd ED around. Although i will lose $10K CL from my total CL's on personal as well as an account. On spitive side there's no new account or a HP on my Personal credit. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Amazon Business Prime Finally Approved day later

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 7
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approval!! New card limit has caused some hiccups, but looks like Amex is accommodating where it can.

Message 3 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Amazon Business Prime Approval..

Message 4 of 7
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Amex Biz Prime approval!

|  
Message 5 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats @Anonymous

Message 6 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on getting approved @Anonymousand thanks for providing some DPs correlated to the most recently known 'soft' policy changes regarding the number of revolvers.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.