Did you mean: 

Amazon Corporate Revolving Credit Line denial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Corporate Revolving Credit Line denial

Business begin date 1981

Inc date 1990

app done online/ decline letter arrived about 2 weeks later and cited the following 3 points

* number of commercial installment loan accounts is too low

* percent of commercial financial accounts never delinquent or derogatory is too low

* available credit on all commercial accounts is too low

app was specifically on business history only in this case as box for PG was left UNCHECKED

pull was Experian Business and I sent for report upon denial letter receipt

the report lists 1 TL only/ they dont identify the TL's by name in report.

it must be our Home Depot Commercial Revolving from Citi based on TL specs listed.

this Home Depot acct was acquired via HP on my personal credit less than 1 year ago.

CL on this HD Commercial account began as $500 and remains there to date. I have NOT requested a CLI since opening it.

although we have net 30/60 type credit accounts with local businesses and have had for years in many cases, none report to Experian Business and may not report to any bureau.

A large mail order outfit like Amazon and the 12.99% rate w/ Prime 2 day shipping available made the Amazon Corporate Revolving account a worthwhile option for issues that dont have to be handled immediately at a box store because I appreciate the idea of having backup credit available should financial and job circumstances dictate using it. 

Data points are slim on this particular account but I do think my personal file may be enough to get the account up and running.

Ive sifted thru all past posts on fourm relating to this account type and have NOT attempted to recon with Synchrony yet.

1 Ford auto loan

Wells Fargo Platinum Visa

no negative issues on report

oldbluelight

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Corporate Revolving Credit Line denial

UPDATE...

brief reconsideration phonecall took place with synchrony.

denied status of original credit application was confirmed.

PG was NOT allowed into the mixer during this recon call.

revolving credit was obtained elsewhere in the interim via personal credit profile.

this occured in tandem with improving Ford auto loan and originated from a single HP from one CRA.

maintaining discipline and not shotgunning applications after this Amazon denial may have had a positive trickle down effect.

in continuing to review potential credit accounts I eventually arranged the new account/ refinancing.

new revolving accounts APR% is lower than the 12.99% on the above denied Amazon Corporate.

refinancing APR% on auto loan is 2.75%.

oldbluelight

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.