cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Net 30 - Do they report this type of account to DnB or Experian?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Net 30 - Do they report this type of account to DnB or Experian?

A customer just got approved for a 10K net30. They are hoping that this account (and limit) will report so as to improve future cash card approvals. Anyone have experience with this topic? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amazon Net 30 - Do they report this type of account to DnB or Experian?

As far as I know the Amazon Net 30 has never reported.

It might help you qualify for the Net 55 though which does report along with the revolving.

Always good to build some history.

bizcredit11

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

A customer just got approved for a 10K net30. They are hoping that this account (and limit) will report so as to improve future cash card approvals. Anyone have experience with this topic? 

Are you referring to the net 55?  I never saw anything about a net 30 with amazon, unless you're talking about pay by invoice.  But the net55 does report.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it is the pay by invoice. They were given a 10K net30 account. Wondering if this helps their business credit or not. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope. Doesn't report for me. Also, just as an FYI, postmarked dates don't mean anything to them. You are considered late in their system if they process your check late (or if your ACH arrives late). I do know for a fact that they also don't report you if you're two weeks+ late on your payment Smiley Happy (dont test your luck on this though)

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.