Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Net 55 - Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Net 55 - Approved

I just applied for the Amazon Net 55 and I did not check the Personal Guarantee box. My business is only two months old but I did not want to PG. I was approved and they said a letter would be mailed within 10 days. Willing that this app was not PG because I did not check the box but I did provide my SSN. At any rate, I was approved for $5k which is more than I need anyway. Just wanted a Net 55 account reporting to the business bureaus.

Do you know whether they will still do a PG if you do not check the box? Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Net 55 - Approved

It will be a no PG if you didn’t authorize it as such.

Just be ready for business verification with Sync. Even if you used the account right away for a purchase and it approved, subsequent attempts to use it will, most likely, be declined until they receive the verification documents from you that they will request. Sync is big on business verification.
Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Creditsweeper. I have not used the account yet. I wonder what types of documents they will require. I have my Articles of Organizations and EIN. 

Message 3 of 26
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey can you tell me which Business Bureaus amazon Net 55 reports to? I cant find any info anywhere on which bureaus they report to and how long they take to report normally. If you can help me out with this info i would appreciate it!

Message 5 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval, and at 2 months at that!  I applied several times over a 9 month period and was denied everytime and then finally approved after biz was 15 months.

Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey can you tell me which Business Bureaus amazon Net 55 reports to? I cant find any info anywhere on which bureaus they report to and how long they take to report normally. If you can help me out with this info i would appreciate it!

Amazon is Synchrony Bank. They report to EX and EQ business.

Message 7 of 26
CreditGuy03
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just applied for the Amazon Net 55 and I did not check the Personal Guarantee box. My business is only two months old but I did not want to PG. I was approved and they said a letter would be mailed within 10 days. Willing that this app was not PG because I did not check the box but I did provide my SSN. At any rate, I was approved for $5k which is more than I need anyway. Just wanted a Net 55 account reporting to the business bureaus.

Do you know whether they will still do a PG if you do not check the box? Thanks in advance.

Did they ever ask you for verification?

Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Way to go on the new TL! You are usually required to submit a SSN for federal verification purposes, but if you did not agree or authorized them to make you the PG, then you're in the clear.

Message 9 of 26
daveg38
Established Contributor

What is everyone doing to get "instant" approvals? Biz is almost five years old and I get the boot every time I apply.

Does your biz name and address have to match all bureaus? Is there a special time of day?

Ch7 Discharge: 5/14/2016 | Target RedCard $900 | Merrick DYL $500
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.