Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Net 55

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Net 55

Hello long time lurker, I just got approved for amazon net 55 then got asked for verification. Anybody ever had to send in docs? By the way my business 4 months old no credit history but on eq I have two files one with a tradeline. Don't know which one they pulled
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Net 55

Yes, it happened to me. I just sent in business license, articles from Secretary of State and a recent bill it took about a week for the verification dept to ok the documents and then everything was fine.
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh ok, so I sent in my articles from secretary of state and ein papers. I didn't know I had to send a bill to or should I be ok?
Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

They want either a business license or sales tax certificate, EIN and articles were not enough for me . I sent that in first and they wanted more,maybe yours will be different but I had to send my sales tax certificate or business license also. They will let you know.
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

So a phone bill in my business name will be enough?
Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Because I have a commercial cleaning business and my state/ county doesn't require a business licenses so I dont have one
Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don’t know , but please share your results . This is a great forum of people helping each other.
Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do.
Message 8 of 21
virgo
Established Contributor

Did the same to me. They asked for letterhead, business license, state seal.

I am not required to have a bl and my business will not be using stationary. Don't do snail mail.

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dis they accept the docs you sent in
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.