Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Net 55

tag
jc2
Regular Contributor

Re: Amazon Net 55

After I applied for this for our business, I recieved a phone call with an app number and passcode and instructions to call in for verifcation within 72 hours. Did this and no other docs were requested. Not sure what determines thir choice of 'verification' methods.

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jc2 wrote:

After I applied for this for our business, I recieved a phone call with an app number and passcode and instructions to call in for verifcation within 72 hours. Did this and no other docs were requested. Not sure what determines thir choice of 'verification' methods.

My business is only 4 months old that's probably the problem. How long have you had your business

Message 12 of 21
jc2
Regular Contributor

9 years

Message 13 of 21
smittyboy020
Contributor

I was approved 9/28 with a PG.  I made a purchase with my account that same day.  Yesterday, I tried to make a purchase and was declined.  I called in today and they requested a business license.  My account is now placed "on hold" pending verification.  She said it can take up to 30 days to get verified.  My business is 2 months old.

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

My documents just got approved today! Just send in the documents they need it takes them a week to get back with you.
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

When should I ask for a CLI?
Message 16 of 21
DapprD
Regular Contributor

Just applied, got an approval email, went to amazon, placed a small $30 order and it declined.

I called the phone number they wanted me to send them business verification documents, so I sent, Articles of Incorporation, Florida State Registration Page, a copy of my EIN from the IRS and 2 net 30 invoices from other vendors, Quill and ULine.

They just emailed me back after a week and said ... "At this time we will need a lease agreement before we can allow charging."

Anyone else get this type of response?  It's weird how they send out an approval email that says "Congratulations" to then ask for verification after ...

Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Never was asked for a lease agreement but the other docs yes.
Message 18 of 21
DapprD
Regular Contributor

I just got a reply from Syncrony that’s says ...

“This account, and others without physical addresses will be decided in the coming weeks, perhaps even months. If you don’t want to wait on that decision, I invite you to apply with the physical location where his business is conducted, be it home or otherwise.”

Anyone else get this response ?
Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 21
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Wow.  Looks like they are making it really easy on everyone.  NOT. 

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.