Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Net Terms

tag
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Amazon Net Terms

Does anybody know who Amazon Business reports to?

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon Net Terms

@mikesonthemend wrote:

Does anybody know who Amazon Business reports to?

If you are referring to the Amazon Net 55 that is backed by Synchrony it reports to to EX and EQ biz.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 43
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

thanks!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 3 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys, just got approved for Amazon Corporate Credit Line - no idea even what the amount is.  Don't even care!

Saw this thread, and I am just getting started with this, so I figured why not give it a try?  

Still early days yet - I have accounts open at Uline, Grainger and Quill so far - Just paid first net 30 inv with Quill and just placed first small order with Grainger.  This is just to give you an idea of how early on in this journey I am at.  Chapter one, pretty much.  Maybe now moving to chapter two?

Man, I love this forum!

Message 4 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! I always recommend Supply Works as they have been taken over by Home Depot you can request a card to use at Home Depot and it way easier to get than the Citi backed Home Depot business credit card.
Message 5 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

No way, seriously?  HD is crazy hard to get approved for -- I will look into this!  

When I did that flip project, I had like $6K from Lowes and about $200 total from HD.  Of course that was personal credit, and I paid them as agreed, but wow, that is a pretty major difference in lending criteria right there!

EDIT:  Credit App downloaded and filled out!  Bam!!!

Going to let it sit here on the desk for a week, however, just to allow for my Grainger invoice to process.   I listed them and Quill as my suppliers.

Message 6 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! The key to getting the card to use at HD is to get a credit line which is different from just being offered Net 30 terms. The credit line is Net 30 also, but to be issued a card for use at HD & now HD.com is have Supply Works or HD Institutional as they are known as now to issue a credit line and not just Net 30.

When I sent in my app, I believe the only thing they requested was a copy of our EIN letter from the IRS. They also only report to EX biz. Let us know if you get approved for a credit line.
Message 7 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

It sounds like you are telling me that I want their ProPurchase card. OK so I am on their page here:

https://www.supplyworks.com/info/propurchase?ab=hp_mid_inst_propurchasebanner_ss

Should I go ahead and request the card at the same time, or just hold off until the line is open.  Sounds like the latter -- "To receive a ProPurchase card, a Home Depot Pro account number and a Home Depot Pro line of credit are needed."

Was this also your experience? 

Message 8 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, you have to have the credit line in place in order to request the card. Submit the app, wait for credit line approval and then request the card.
Message 9 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

did they same exact steps and i just got mine in the mail last week!

Message 10 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.