Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Offering To Upgrade Net30 To Net30+ With A Catch

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Offering To Upgrade Net30 To Net30+ With A Catch

In other news, Amazon is willing to meow back if you meow at them first. There have been reports on this forum about people successfully requesting customer service to have their Amazon Corporate Net30 terms converted to Net 60. However, as referenced from the email snap below, Amazon might also consider upgrading your terms if you subscribe to their Business Prime membership.

IMG_20190802_094739.jpg

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Amazon Offering To Upgrade Net30 To Net30+ With A Catch

Do they offer a free business membership without Prime?  idk if it's something I would use enough to justify the Prime at those prices.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can extend Prime benefits to your Business account from your individual account, but it's never considered a Prime Business membership.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

500 bucks for Prime is a complete rip off, and not worth the extended terms IMO.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had my NET 60 Corporate Credit Line for well over a year. I only pay $179 for Business Prime (up to 3 users) but there's also a option for the up to 10 user upgrade for $499 which I would never do. Some of my family members had Amazon Prime but are also employees of my business so I just added  them so the cost is actually cheaper than 3 personal Prime accounts. So you maybe able to get these terms with just the normal Business Prime.

I also have the NET 3O account but never use it because it's a hassle to mail in payments when my NET 60 can be paid online and immediately posts to my account. 

Message 5 of 7
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous 

When I saw the fees I was thinking $179.00/month.  

@Anonymous wrote:
You can extend Prime benefits to your Business account from your individual account, but it's never considered a Prime Business membership.

I just read this: Amazon Business no longer supports new Amazon Prime membership sign ups. Business Prime was designed for Amazon Business customers.  (It's under their Faq below the Memberships. Is this the same thing you were referring too?)

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LauraC
Hmmm...I just checked, and "share your Prime benefits" option is still there. However, if you're purchasing anything with the business account (using a shared Prime account), you will receive all the Prime shipping benefits but no 5% back. Maybe that's what the faq is hinting at.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.