Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Pay By Invoice

tag
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon Pay By Invoice

@ecb wrote:
Thanks for the info. We've had that account since 2010 so will be waiting to see if we get the invite

I haven't received an invite either, but I still have the Chase Business Amazon Visa, no longer offered. I think the end may be near for the Chase Business Amazon card with the recent redesign of the consumer card. Sure, I could use another Ink Cash card, lol.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone actually placed an order via pay by invoice and confirmed whether or not it reports?

Message 12 of 18
elim
Senior Contributor

I want one! My biz will be on the books soon enough. Still just putting in 20 hrs a day to make it happen, lol.

Congrats, Love a nice Charge card.   :]

Message 13 of 18
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone actually placed an order via pay by invoice and confirmed whether or not it reports?

Yes, I made a $50 purchase with it.  The interface is goofy when you configure your account to actually get it to work right so I would definitely recommend watching the instructional video.  It hasn't reported to my personal CR.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

can anyone confirm whether or not it reports to any business credit report?
Message 15 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice job B!! Congrats on the new acct! Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys, looking for updates on this. Did anyone see this Amazon Net 30 account report on your business? If so, where? It now pops up as an option when I go to make purchases on Amazon, so I'd love feedback before I move forward. THX! Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

It does not report.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.