Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Pay by Invoice Approved

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Amazon Pay by Invoice Approved

I received an email yesterday inviting me to apply... went online and submitted and a few hours later received an email congratulating me:

Congratulations. Your Pay by Invoice account for XXX has $10,000.00 of available credit with terms of Net 30.

Now what am I suppose to do with it and what's the point! lol

Wish it was revolving!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amazon Pay by Invoice Approved

It's a pain in the rear. You have to send payment EFT or mail a check. I forgot the invoice number on the memo on my first payment and by the time I got it corrected it was going to post too late. The invoices generate immediately after you submit the purchase, Sync Net55 is so much better.
Message 2 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice approval CA! Congrats on the CL tooSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well it's a been a few years. Has these Net 30 accounts helped??

@pizza1 wrote:

Message 4 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

So sorry NMCUT....But, Im not understanding your question to me?? Unless youre referring to my post in biz a few  years back about wanting to start up a business and starting credit??

If so, I never did too much with my small biz....yet....and I never tried for any biz credit either.  I decided that when Im ready, Im going straight for AMEX biz card sometime late 2018/early2019, and if unable to get one then, Ill try for Cap1 spark classic...Im not messing around with the 30 net stuff.  I dont want a bunch of biz credit, just one or two cards and thats it. 

BTW...Welcome to the forums!! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

So sorry NMCUT....But, Im not understanding your question to me?? Unless youre referring to my post in biz a few  years back about wanting to start up a business and starting credit??

If so, I never did too much with my small biz....yet....and I never tried for any biz credit either.  I decided that when Im ready, Im going straight for AMEX biz card sometime late 2018/early2019, and if unable to get one then, Ill try for Cap1 spark classic...Im not messing around with the 30 net stuff.  I dont want a bunch of biz credit, just one or two cards and thats it. 

Thanks. I wonder how many people actually end up using their Net 30 or paydex once it has good credit.

Are you talking just a regular AMEX busines card? That shouldn't be to hard to get if you have good credit. I got mine with a 690 credit score. 

Message 6 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Thanks. I wonder how many people actually end up using their Net 30 or paydex once it has good credit.

Are you talking just a regular AMEX busines card? That shouldn't be to hard to get if you have good credit. I got mine with a 690 credit score. 

Its hard to get with a BK less than 5 yrs showing on your reports Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 8
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

And here I was going to do it. I have the NET 55 and the Revolver. I don't think I need this, too.

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.