Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon net 55/Fuelman/amex business prime

tag
jlpaca
Regular Contributor

Amazon net 55/Fuelman/amex business prime

I have an LLC that's about 3 years old, that I am building credit for. I started with the Shell small business card, and was recently approved for the Fuelman card backed by Synchrony bank. I've been researching credit and was looking at the Amazon net 55. I saw that it helps to have the Fuelman first. I just opened a Amazon business prime account and applied for the Amazon Amex Prime card for $3k.

Should I wait on the net 55 after getting the Fuelman for a couple months or jump in an apply for the net 55? 

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amazon net 55/Fuelman/amex business prime

Congrats on your AmEx Amazon Prime Approval.

"and was recently approved for the Fuelman card backed by Synchrony bank."

Is not the Fuelman card a "Fleetcor" backed product?

https://www.fuelman.com/

Message 2 of 22
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

@jlpaca wrote:

I have an LLC that's about 3 years old, that I am building credit for. I started with the Shell small business card, and was recently approved for the Fuelman card backed by Synchrony bank. I've been researching credit and was looking at the Amazon net 55. I saw that it helps to have the Fuelman first. I just opened a Amazon business prime account and applied for the Amazon Amex Prime card for $3k.

Should I wait on the net 55 after getting the Fuelman for a couple months or jump in an apply for the net 55? 

Ha, I just did something similar too!

Mine is a sole prop about 10 years old and started building business credit.

I got Prime Business account linked w/ personal (Dual account), applied for the Amex Amazon Prime Business, and waited 2 months (Billing cycles) in order to get tradelines established on Business EX as well as D&B.

The reason I waited is that a YouTuber: GetBusinessCredit said that Synchrony wants to see some business tradelines reporting first on the Amazon Net 55 app.

As soon as my business credit was reporting 2 months later, I just apped and got the Amazon Net 55 $5K (NO PG) !

Message 3 of 22
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific!!  Congratulations on all your Approvals!! 🎉🥂👏

Message 4 of 22
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@4sallypat wrote:

@jlpaca wrote:

I got Prime Business account linked w/ personal (Dual account), applied for the Amex Amazon Prime Business, and waited 2 months (Billing cycles) in order to get tradelines established on Business EX as well as D&B.

The reason I waited is that a YouTuber: GetBusinessCredit said that Synchrony wants to see some business tradelines reporting first on the Amazon Net 55 app.

As soon as my business credit was reporting 2 months later, I just apped and got the Amazon Net 55 $5K (NO PG) !

Question for you @4sallypat 

Based on this chart and my own experience thus far, both my Business AMEX Accounts don't report to D&B or EX Business.  Are you seeing your AMEX accounts actually report to EX Business?

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 10.19.25 AM.png

Message 5 of 22
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

@cashorcharge wrote:

@4sallypat wrote:

@jlpaca wrote:

Based on this chart and my own experience thus far, both my Business AMEX Accounts don't report to D&B or EX Business.  Are you seeing your AMEX accounts actually report to EX Business?

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 10.19.25 AM.png

No, Amex business products do not report to D&B or EX business.

I merely referred to aging my other tradelines and business cards that do report to Biz EX and D&B so that Synchrony will see them on my business credit.

My Amex Amazon account was put in to show the sequence of credit apps I did.

When I first apped for the Amazon Net 55 account 3 months ago, I was denied.

Folks on Youtube said to wait until at least a couple of tradelines & cards show up before applying.

Sure enough after tradelines & revolving credit got reported, I was now approved.

Here is my post on the new account just opened today with DP:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/Amazon-Net-55-Commercial-BLOC-5-000-SL-No-PG-No-per... 

Message 6 of 22
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@4sallypat wrote:

@cashorcharge wrote:

@4sallypat wrote:

@jlpaca wrote:

No, Amex business products do not report to D&B or EX business.

I merely referred to aging my other tradelines and business cards that do report to Biz EX and D&B so that Synchrony will see them on my business credit.

My Amex Amazon account was put in to show the sequence of credit apps I did.

When I first apped for the Amazon Net 55 account 3 months ago, I was denied.

Folks on Youtube said to wait until at least a couple of tradelines & cards show up before applying.

Sure enough after tradelines & revolving credit got reported, I was now approved.

Here is my post on the new account just opened today with DP:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/Amazon-Net-55-Commercial-BLOC-5-000-SL-No-PG-No-per... 

Thanks for clarying @4sallypat 

I thought you had unlocked a hidden treasure I was missing!  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 22
jlpaca
Regular Contributor

I watched that channel also. I didn't directly apply but I got an email saying they approved me for the amazon net 30. It seems the net 55 is the more popular product. Does the net 30 get reported?

Message 8 of 22
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@jlpaca wrote:

I watched that channel also. I didn't directly apply but I got an email saying they approved me for the amazon net 30. It seems the net 55 is the more popular product. Does the net 30 get reported?

@jlpaca,

From what I have read .. net 30    ... or "revolver" according to @GApeachy .Edited for my error

Does not report?

See this thread;

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/Amazon-Net-30-Do-they-report-this-type-of-account-t...

Message 9 of 22
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@jlpaca wrote:

@jlpaca,

From what I have read .. net 30    ... or "revolver" according to @GApeachy .Edited for my error

Does not report?

See this thread;

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/Amazon-Net-30-Do-they-report-this-type-of-account-t...

I hope my Net55 reports.  I figured since it was provided by SYNC and how crazy they are....that for sure it was going to report and likely immediately.  Here's hoping....

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.