Amazon net 55/Fuelman/amex business prime

tag
JimmiS
Established Member

Re: Amazon net 55/Fuelman/amex business prime

@cashorcharge wrote:

@4sallypat wrote:

@jlpaca wrote:

I have an LLC that's about 3 years old, that I am building credit for. I started with the Shell small business card, and was recently approved for the Fuelman card backed by Synchrony bank. I've been researching credit and was looking at the Amazon net 55. I saw that it helps to have the Fuelman first. I just opened a Amazon business prime account and applied for the Amazon Amex Prime card for $3k.

Should I wait on the net 55 after getting the Fuelman for a couple months or jump in an apply for the net 55? 

Ha, I just did something similar too!

Mine is a sole prop about 10 years old and started building business credit.

I got Prime Business account linked w/ personal (Dual account), applied for the Amex Amazon Prime Business, and waited 2 months (Billing cycles) in order to get tradelines established on Business EX as well as D&B.

The reason I waited is that a YouTuber: GetBusinessCredit said that Synchrony wants to see some business tradelines reporting first on the Amazon Net 55 app.

As soon as my business credit was reporting 2 months later, I just apped and got the Amazon Net 55 $5K (NO PG) !

Question for you @4sallypat 

Based on this chart and my own experience thus far, both my Business AMEX Accounts don't report to D&B or EX Business.  Are you seeing your AMEX accounts actually report to EX Business?

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 10.19.25 AM.png

@cashorcharge wrote:

@4sallypat wrote:

@jlpaca wrote:

I have an LLC that's about 3 years old, that I am building credit for. I started with the Shell small business card, and was recently approved for the Fuelman card backed by Synchrony bank. I've been researching credit and was looking at the Amazon net 55. I saw that it helps to have the Fuelman first. I just opened a Amazon business prime account and applied for the Amazon Amex Prime card for $3k.

Should I wait on the net 55 after getting the Fuelman for a couple months or jump in an apply for the net 55? 

I got Prime Business account linked w/ personal (Dual account), applied for the Amex Amazon Prime Business, and waited 2 months (Billing cycles) in order to get tradelines established on Business EX as well as D&B.

The reason I waited is that a YouTuber: GetBusinessCredit said that Synchrony wants to see some business tradelines reporting first on the Amazon Net 55 app.

As soon as my business credit was reporting 2 months later, I just apped and got the Amazon Net 55 $5K (NO PG) !

Based on this chart and my own experience thus far, both my Business AMEX Accounts don't report to D&B or EX Business.  Are you seeing your AMEX accounts actually report to EX Business?

Are there any spreadsheets out there newer than this?

Message 21 of 22
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Amazon net 55/Fuelman/amex business prime

@JimmiS wrote:

@cashorcharge wrote:

@4sallypat wrote:

@jlpaca wrote:

@cashorcharge wrote:

@4sallypat wrote:

@jlpaca wrote:

Are there any spreadsheets out there newer than this?

No....

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.