Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon net 55 & Uline

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon net 55 & Uline

Will these two lines be enough to build good credit to get credit cards within a couple months?
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon net 55 & Uline

If you have no business credit history I would start with Uline, Quill, Grainger, and SupplyWorks once they report you should be able to get amazon net55.

Make sure your business is set up credibly before you try to get any business accounts. 

Make sure your business is filled with your state

You have a business phone #

EIN

If you have any more questions just reply to this thread.

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am already filled with the state and all that, my business is 5 months old. I already have uline and amazon as credit line actually amazon was my first line with no PG. My question is will these two lines be enough to build a good business credit profile to beable to get more store cards without PG? Because I know visa and master cards needs PG.
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I am already filled with the state and all that, my business is 5 months old. I already have uline and amazon as credit line actually amazon was my first line with no PG. My question is will these two lines be enough to build a good business credit profile to beable to get more store cards without PG? Because I know visa and master cards needs PG.

Yes any tradline that reports to business credt bureaus is good as long as you pay on time and keep using the account. I would get other easy accounts like quill, grainger, and supplyworks. I would have at least 5 - 6 tradelines reporting before i would go for some store cards. And there are some mastercard and visa acounts you can get with out a PG. I currently have a fleet card mastercard that has a 5400 limit with NO PG. I can use the card at any gas station or maintenance facility and have 14 days to pay its a great card and it reports to all 3 business credit bureaus.

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh ok I just added grainger, order should be shipped out soon that's 3 tradelines now. What fleet card did you get because I went for BP but they want a $200 deposit. I have another question to so does utilization matter on the business side?
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use nav.com to monitor my business credit and Dun & Bradstreet does not factor in uitilization but Experian might I am not to sure and also when you place orders with those companies make sure you are spending $50.00 or more because some companies like quill.com don't report payment experiences unless the order is 50 or more.

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Soooo, how did it work out? Now that we're a few months done the road. Who is reporting for you? I'm wondering if I should try for the Amazon net 55 yet and if it reports, seems to be conflicting info on that. THX! Smiley Happy Does Grainger have a min $50 spend to report like Quill? 

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't believe Grainger does but it never hurts to try and be above 50 dollars. Now, in terms of reporting I have about 10 trandelines reporting. It's very hard to figure out which accounts are what on the report. Names of companies won't show up so you can't ever be really sure. I keep a spreadsheet of accounts I apply for so it gives me some guidance in terms of what is reported on my business credit report. Now, when I applied for the Amazon net 55 account my business was more than a year old and I had about 5 tradelines reporting. Your experience may be different.
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

If anyone can help, I'm having a lot of trouble finding starter companies that report, many of them who said they do, only to find out after spending time and money that don't (including Wells Fargo secured card, WexFlex Gas Card, Strategic Network Solutions). Many companies that previous did report no longer do. 

I still have: 

Quill

Supply Works

BBVA (secured bank card)

Uline

But MSC, Amsterdam Printing, Demco (needs a year), and many others have recently changed.

From my understanding I need 3-5 reporting on D&B, and a minimum of 5 on Experian to move to the 2nd round. I currently have 3 on D&B and 2 on Experian. 

Any help would be awesome thank you!

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Give some background information about your business. What kind of business, structure, number of years in business etc and I can give you some recommendations.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.