Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon prime business amex card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon prime business amex card

Hi

Yesterday I apply for the Amazon prime Amex business card, on my Amazon.com account , not business account

a message appear ask me to call amex. I called automated message ask me some  information and then they transfer me

but it was already closed due to the time I call.

I went to my amex account that I already have with them and I contact the chat to check the application status.

the chat lady congratulates me for the new approval.

but I do not see the card in my amazon account . and I do not receive any message from Amazon. Can this be a mistake?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Amazon prime business amex card

Amazon isn't the one issuing and deciding on whether you get the card or not, that is at AMEX's discretion. If an AMEX rep said you were approved I see no reason why that wouldn't be the case. I can't speak if an approval immediately shows up on cards available to use immediately on your Amazon account

If you want to check the status to double check your approval you can go here and find out

https://online.americanexpress.com/eaol/statusCheckAction.do

Message 2 of 5
blindambition
Senior Contributor

I know Synch and Chase cards are loaded into Amazon account, but not sure of Amex. I'd try signing out and then back in... see if that shows account.

You can also call Amex and see if there's procedure for account linking, before physical card arrives.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: After I figure out that the amex card is suppose to appear on amazon account 20 mins after approval

I contact the amex chat again and they told me that the card is not updated in their system and I should call them tomorow

I assume the first lady did a mistake by congratulates me for the approval.  Should I call them tomorrow?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Update: After I figure out that the amex card is suppose to appear on amazon account 20 mins after approval

I contact the amex chat again and they told me that the card is not updated in their system and I should call them tomorow

I assume the first lady did a mistake by congratulates me for the approval.  Should I call them tomorrow?

It's exciting when you get approved for a new account, but try to some patience and definetely call the number you were originally given on a day and time that dept is expected to be open.  Possible today or maybe tomorrow given some business are observing independence day on Monday July 5th.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.