Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Blue Business Cash Approval

tag
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

American Express Blue Business Cash Approval

Excited for my $10k approval! This is my first business cc and I'm looking forward to building my credit.

(I placed an order though Uline about 2 hours before application, so I don't think the TL would be showing.)

I have a small LLC started 3 years ago. I have a BCP ($25,000 CL), Rose Gold (NPSL), and a personal loan with AMEX, a relationship I have been building with them for 7 years. 

Projected annual business revenue under $100k. Personal cedit reports frozen with all 3 bureaus, so approval was primarily business credit  based and possibly a recent(few months) inquiry on SSN for CLI. 

There was a bit of a stall and it said my application was under review, but then said approved after about 15 seconds. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: American Express Blue Business Cash Approval

Congrats on your approval

Message 2 of 6
IamWesty12
Frequent Contributor

@Glkslngr wrote:

Excited for my $10k approval! This is my first business cc and I'm looking forward to building my credit.

(I placed an order though Uline about 2 hours before application, so I don't think the TL would be showing.)

I have a small LLC started 3 years ago. I have a BCP ($25,000 CL), Rose Gold (NPSL), and a personal loan with AMEX, a relationship I have been building with them for 7 years. 

Projected annual business revenue under $100k. Personal cedit reports frozen with all 3 bureaus, so approval was primarily business credit  based and possibly a recent(few months) inquiry on SSN for CLI. 

There was a bit of a stall and it said my application was under review, but then said approved after about 15 seconds. 

@Glkslngr congrats on your new Amex!!

Starting Score: 461
Current Score: 689
Goal Score: 775

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your AMEX BBC Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 4 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Glkslngr wrote:

Congratulations on your approval. It's one of my favorite cards.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 5 of 6
Citylights18
Valued Contributor

You can if yo aren't using it move your CL from your Business Blue Plus over to your Business Blue Cash and still be subject to promotional 0.0% APR period. At least 1,000 limit has to stay on the BBP but you'll have to clarify with AMEX when you request a move.

Official travel point totals as of 12/26/23 (1,382,693 Total Points)
Chase Ultimate Rewards 661,525 | IHG One Rewards 144,443 | Hilton Honors 143,801 | AMEX Membership Rewards 102,729 | World of Hyatt 90,413 | Marriott Bonvoy 65,343 | Citi Thank You 62,712 | Wells Fargo Rewards 33,652 | Southwest Rapid Rewards 28,105 | United MileagePlus 13,316 | British Airways Avios 12,333 | Jet Blue TrueBlue 11,661 | NASA Platinum Rewards 1,883 | AA Advantage 1,744 | Navy Federal Rewards 792 | Delta Sky Miles 175 | Virgin Atlantic Virgin Points 100 | Lowes Business Rewards 6,992 ($69.92) | Amazon Rewards 475 ($4.75) | Discover CB 499 ($4.99)
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.