Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American express question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

American express question

Hi,I have the plum card i got about 3 months ago.I'd like to get a American Express card that i can keep a balance

on if i need to.What card do you recommend?Also is it to soon to apply for another card?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: American express question

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,I have the plum card i got about 3 months ago.I'd like to get a American Express card that i can keep a balance

on if i need to.What card do you recommend?Also is it to soon to apply for another card?

Thanks

You should be okay to apply for another card.  IMO, Blue Business Plus, Blue Business Cash and Amazon Prime card are all great business cards.

Message 2 of 5
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

How many other cards have you applied to in the last 12 months? 24 months?

What is your spend on? What are you looking for in a card?

Message 3 of 5
Rgudino1717
Contributor

Either the blue business cash or plus. Both 0% interest for 12 months. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks

Congrats on the new card! Most (definitely not all) of the Amex line of cards outside of the charge cards come with some sort of introductory rate. The Amex BC has a typical 0% interest for like 12 - 15 months.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.