Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex/Amazon prime Biz approved 3500

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex/Amazon prime Biz approved 3500

3rd amex revolver. My first amex was in may the gold card.
So 4 cards in less than 5 months with amex. Plus 2 Citi cards, and Sam's club Mastercard.
I got this for the sub since I do have the Amazon store card.
My score has been stuck right at 742 since June 1st even with 5 personal new CCs. ATP pretty much getting at least 5% cb on almost everything like cell phone, gas, restaurants, groceries, online shopping. So I'm obviously interested in SUBS.
My plan is to let my report rest until offered another sub, repeat. When I think I'm 2 years from a mortgage I'll stop. That will obviously bring me under 5/24, then I'll see if chase will give me a card then. If not not worried.
This is my 3rd biz card all from amex.
I'm starting to see why some ppl here aren't worried about hp's so much. I should maybe think about closing a card or 2...
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex/Amazon prime Biz approved 3500

Good stuff -- congrats!

Message 2 of 8
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I love mine so far.

|  
Message 3 of 8
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, and congratulations on your approval.  You will be surprised how fast the 5% adds up.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I cannot wait to UseAmazon as a hidden line. I run anywhere from 500 to sometimes $1500 through Amazon.

IDo Have the Personal store card. That is partly the reason I got the business version.
My personal card got credit limit increases to 6000 then I got language stating that is the highest my account will go for now. So I will work on the business version.
Some may think I am taking up an unnecessary slot from American Express as they only give out 4 maybe 5 revolving cards. But I figure I do not plan on getting any more from American Express within the next year. If I do want an American Express revolver and they don't want to give me a 4th I can cancel either the simply Cash Plus or Amazon. At this point there are no personal cards besides the Hilton card that interest me. I will wait in hope Hilton has an amazing sign up bonus in the future or maybe not. But I am grateful to Have the opportunity to pick up all these cards an subs. I went from about 6000 total credit limits in March to 50K +now.I also love American Express for allowing me to transfer credit limits.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Figures I have Bad timing I decide to get a Sam's club Mastercard and in Amazon prime card when my discover is giving me 10% cash back this quarter lol.
Message 7 of 8
MyFault
Valued Contributor

I've completely sock drawered my Disco, even with 10% this quarter. Probably also why they won't give me a CLI, lol.

10% is nice, but 5% is fine for me, it will cover my Amazon Prime membership, and then some, and its a hidden line so my balance won't affect my utilization.
I run anywhere from $300 to $1.2k monthly through amazon, which will be nice to keep off my report.

|  
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.