Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BBP Approval!

tag
furthur
Regular Contributor

Amex BBP Approval!

This has been a goal card for me ever since I decided to pursue a transferrable points strategy and I'm thrilled to have in in my arsenal now!

Applied last night and it went to pending. Received an email to call to provide them more information. They needed to confirm my address and SSN since I recently moved. I was then approved with a starting limit of $2,000!

Before this I've been running a split Amex/Citi strategy with my Double Cash getting the uncategorized spend, but have always wanted to keep it exclusively Amex. I'm happy that I can now do that!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Getty59
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex BBP Approval!

Congratulations on the

@furthur wrote:

This has been a goal card for me ever since I decided to pursue a transferrable points strategy and I'm thrilled to have in in my arsenal now!

Applied last night and it went to pending. Received an email to call to provide them more information. They needed to confirm my address and SSN since I recently moved. I was then approved with a starting limit of $2,000!

Before this I've been running a split Amex/Citi strategy with my Double Cash getting the uncategorized spend, but have always wanted to keep it exclusively Amex. I'm happy that I can now do that!

approval!

NFCU More Rewards: $23,100

NFCU Cash Rewards: 25,000

Capital One Venture: $10,250
Message 2 of 4
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 3 of 4
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your BBP approval!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.