Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Biz Marriott Approval!

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Biz Marriott Approval!

@Anonymous wrote:

My largest limit to date: $10k! I'm so excited. 

DP: EX 693. No HP, since I've been a member since 2015. This is my 5th Amex approval this year: 3 personal cards (2 charge and 1 credit) and two business. Total of 6 cards with Amex right now. After burning so many banks between 2016-18, I held onto my Amex Biz Green for years, paying the $95 annual fee just to stay with Amex and after working so hard to get my credit back on track, they've rewarded me big time this year. Great sign up bonus, great limit. I'm stoked!

I'll be fine tuning my Amex profile next year. Currently have personal and biz Delta Gold, which I'll likely cancel after the annual fee posts next year and I'll be getting rid of the Biz Green after 6 years. The Green was my only credit card for years and being a charge card, it didn't do much for my credit but it did help with my relationship with American Express. In April they gave me a limit of $3k on the Delta Biz card. Today, $10k! I'm so happy.

Congrats and thanks for the DP's.  That is a fine card.  Yes, that SUB is great and the card earns nicely for Gas, Dining, Shipping and Wireless aside from Marriott stays.  Also check out Marriott Dining...  you have to opt in but that earns some nice points also.  I think it is 4 points for using the card obviously and an additional 10 points per $1 at listed restaurants...  carry out and dine in.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 11 of 16
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the nice approval!

Message 12 of 16
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Amex approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 13 of 16
GrandBay
Frequent Contributor

Congrats @Anonymous  on your AMX Biz Approval!

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.

did you cold app for this card?

Message 15 of 16
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

|  
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.