Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Blue Business Cash $500 SUB offer

tag
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Amex Blue Business Cash $500 SUB offer

I just browsed to the Amex site using Chrome Incognito while researching something else and happened to notice a pretty attractive offer on the Blue Business Cash...

$250 for $5K spend in the first 6 months

Plus another $250 for spending another $10K in the first year.

The current standard offer is $250 for $3K in 3 months.

I realize this offer won't make sense for everyone as it's a pretty big spend requirement.  Combined with the normal 2% cash back, the bonus equates to 7% on the first $5K and 4.5% on the next $10K.  Not much compared to other SUBs, but it's still pretty good return on non-category spend compared to other cards.  Plus there's no HP for existing members and no new account on personal reports, so it costs pretty much nothing to get it.  And it's 0% for 12 months to boot.

I was already planning to get the card to take advantage of 0% on some big expenses I have coming up later this year.  The higher bonus and the longer timeline totally works in my favor to apply for it now.

So I did... and got approved. Smiley Happy

I'm amazed they're still doing no hard pulls on me since my BCE back in 2017.  I'm also kind of amazed they approved me for more credit with my existing limits already at $107K total.  They only gave me $2K but I was able to move credit from my BBP only minutes later, so I'm all set.  They also gave me the option to get my card number right away.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Amex Blue Business Cash $500 SUB offer

That's terrific!!  Congratulations on your BBC AMEX Approval!! 🎉🥂👏

Message 2 of 4
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@MrDisco99 wrote:

I just browsed to the Amex site using Chrome Incognito while researching something else and happened to notice a pretty attractive offer on the Blue Business Cash...

$250 for $5K spend in the first 6 months

Plus another $250 for spending another $10K in the first year.

The current standard offer is $250 for $3K in 3 months.

I realize this offer won't make sense for everyone as it's a pretty big spend requirement.  Combined with the normal 2% cash back, the bonus equates to 7% on the first $5K and 4.5% on the next $10K.  Not much compared to other SUBs, but it's still pretty good return on non-category spend compared to other cards.  Plus there's no HP for existing members and no new account on personal reports, so it costs pretty much nothing to get it.  And it's 0% for 12 months to boot.

I was already planning to get the card to take advantage of 0% on some big expenses I have coming up later this year.  The higher bonus and the longer timeline totally works in my favor to apply for it now.

So I did... and got approved. Smiley Happy

I'm amazed they're still doing no hard pulls on me since my BCE back in 2017.  I'm also kind of amazed they approved me for more credit with my existing limits already at $107K total.  They only gave me $2K but I was able to move credit from my BBP only minutes later, so I'm all set.  They also gave me the option to get my card number right away.

Fantastic. That's a great card, and a great SUB.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 4
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Amex Blue Business Cash approval.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.