Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Blue Business Cash Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Blue Business Cash Approved

Congratulations on your approval!  Nice SL and the rewards are pretty good with this card.  The 3x CLI will boost that one nicely!

Message 11 of 19
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

🥂 Congratulations on your Blue Business Cash approval and thanks for the background!

Message 12 of 19
joeyv1985
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your approval!  Nice SL and the rewards are pretty good with this card.  The 3x CLI will boost that one nicely!

Thank you. 

Message 13 of 19
joeyv1985
Frequent Contributor

@Credit4Growth wrote:

🥂 Congratulations on your Blue Business Cash approval and thanks for the background!

No problem. I got my 1st statement and nothing reported to my personal information. Which is what I wanted. 

Message 14 of 19
joeyv1985
Frequent Contributor

Thanks. 

Message 15 of 19
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

🍻 Congratulations @joeyv1985 on your BBC as well!
Message 16 of 19
joeyv1985
Frequent Contributor

@Credit4Growth wrote:
🍻 Congratulations @joeyv1985 on your BBC as well!

Thanks. I had to do a double take on who started the thread. I started one that was similar and I thought it was that. LOL!

Message 17 of 19
sugarcreek67
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval,  I recently formed an LLC and got my ein number,i have had good relations with Amex and I always PIF so I thought I would give it a try,at first they sent me an email saying they had not made a decision,so I gave them a call this morning. they asked to verify my business info,put me on hold for a few minutes and all the while I expected to have them come back and deny it but I was quite surprised that they approved it with a 13.5k SL  I thanked the young man and hung up the phone with a smile.

>>current scores 12/11/21
EQ Fico9 759 | TU Fico9 763 | EX Fico9 768
EX fico 8 753 | EQ Fico8 745 | TU Fico 8 760 | Navy score 294
Message 18 of 19
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

@DaveInAZ Congrats on your Amex Blue Business Cash approval . . . I know the small town environment . . . we have no grocery store, no Post Office, no bowling alley (haha); when we first moved here in 2011, the population was only 979 and within the last 2 years the development has increased the population to over 15K and HEB is coming to town!!!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.