Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Blue Business Plus approved

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Amex Blue Business Plus approved

Been considering this one for quite a while and went for it last night. Got a pending notice with a request to call to provide more information. That was the first time I had ever seen that. Tried to call but they were closed for the evening. Called this morning and they just wanted to verify it was me. Gave full SSN and DOB and immediately approved for $10k.

That brings me up to $90.5k with Amex and this is my third business revolver in 3 years, all of which had a $10k SL. EX 08 is 777 today. According to reports, I am 0/17 and 3/24 (2/24 next month which this won’t change).

@FinStar whatever I said about Amex cards not being Pokémon and you don't have to collect them all - I take that back.  😂 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex Blue Business Plus approved

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Been considering this one for quite a while and went for it last night. Got a pending notice with a request to call to provide more information. That was the first time I had ever seen that. Tried to call but they were closed for the evening. Called this morning and they just wanted to verify it was me. Gave full SSN and DOB and immediately approved for $10k.

That brings me up to $90.5k with Amex and this is my third business revolver in 3 years, all of which had a $10k SL. EQ 08 is 777 today. According to reports, I am 0/17 and 3/24 (2/24 next month which this won’t change).

@FinStar whatever I said about Amex cards not being Pokémon and you don't have to collect them all - I take that back.  😂 

Somehow I knew you'd backtrack my friend 😂  Grandma @Remedios would be so proud! 😜

My countdown has begun (from the last app) on the next one, potentially the Hilton Biz for sure. Needless to say, I'm very happy for you + congrats on your BBP approval @K-in-Boston -- well done!

Message 2 of 13
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Thanks!  Oh, I forgot to mention that I was slightly concerned about getting the No SUB For You popup since I just closed my personal Delta Platinum SkyMiles card a few weeks ago.  First Amex card closed since 2002, and after having it 4 years, so it didn't seem to be a factor.  This would also be the 2nd time I've opened a 6th Amex revolver of my own this year, which I guess shows the last time wasn't a fluke.

Message 3 of 13
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Without looking at your signature I could have sworn you already had this card so thought I was misread title there for awhile 😂

Congrats on the new biz card 🍸

Message 4 of 13
quikj9
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your BBP approval!

Message 5 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats, K. 

Keep adding grandbabies for Blue 

Message 6 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice job on the approval!! Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 13
sugarcreek67
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the BBP card

>>current scores 12/11/21
EQ Fico9 759 | TU Fico9 763 | EX Fico9 768
EX fico 8 753 | EQ Fico8 745 | TU Fico 8 760 | Navy score 294
Message 8 of 13
Alephbet
Regular Contributor

Congratulations @K-in-Boston! That's another great approval!

Bold are regularly used for spending
AOD Visa Signature | Curve Card | X1 Credit Card | Target RedCard | Venmo Card
AMEX: Schwab Platinum | 2 x Gold | Green | 2 x Business Platinum | 2 x Business Gold | Blue Business Plus
AMEX: Amazon Business Prime | Delta Reserve | Delta Reserve Business | Marriott Bonvoy Business
Chase: Aeroplan | Amazon Prime | World of Hyatt | World of Hyatt Business | Marriott Bonvoy Boundless
Chase: Ink Business Cash | Ink Business Preferred | Southwest Performance Business
BofA: Alaska Airlines Business | Business Advantage Customized Cash Rewards
Citi AAdvantage Executive | Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Business
U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards | U.S. Bank Business Platinum | GM Business Card
Apple Card | Navy Federal Flagship Rewards | PenFed Gold | PenFed Platinum Rewards
Capital One Platinum | Capital One QuicksilverOne | FNBO Evergreen Business
Player 2: Delta Platinum AMEX | Chase Freedom | 2 x Chase Freedom Flex | Apple Card
Message 9 of 13
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.