Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Business Blue Cash

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex Business Blue Cash

Congratulations on your Blue Cash Approval..

Message 11 of 18
Boragard
Established Contributor

@Credit4Growth 

I opened my business checking account on September 09.

Message 12 of 18
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@Boragard 

Well, thank you... I guess I still have a lot to learn. 

Business checking opens 1 week prior to offer and app.  PG approval.  Okay...

This is my last question and feel free to share as much as like.

Have you had any other businesses or business credit I the past and aside from that could you share DP of your personal profile relating to the approval?

Message 13 of 18
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

So maybe I thoughts are/were all over the place.

Now, I am thinking, (approximates)

LLC 30 days old

EIN 20 days old 

Business Checking 7days old and a PG Amex Business CC approval

@Boragard  I am just thinking out-loud-ish here..

You have a stellar profile (clean/thick/aged) and emphasis on aged as well as a Personal relationship with Amex that spans longer than 4 - 5 years at the leas!

I thought this would be an unspecific description of your profile ... is that about right. 

What do you think @M_Smart007 , would that sound like the just of things hwre

EDIT:  9:15 p.m.  I have read through old post and I see you have had a relationship with Amex for at least 5 years.

(all of this, for me I guess I am formulating presumptions... disregard my ignorance I am just trying to piece together a puzzle while learning a bit here and there) 👋

Message 14 of 18
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your BBC card!!

|  
Message 15 of 18
Boragard
Established Contributor

@Credit4Growth wrote:

So maybe I thoughts are/were all over the place.

Now, I am thinking, (approximates)

LLC 30 days old

EIN 20 days old 

Business Checking 7days old and a PG Amex Business CC approval

@Boragard  I am just thinking out-loud-ish here..

You have a stellar profile (clean/thick/aged) and emphasis on aged as well as a Personal relationship with Amex that spans longer than 4 - 5 years at the leas!

I thought this would be an unspecific description of your profile ... is that about right. 

What do you think @M_Smart007 , would that sound like the just of things hwre

EDIT:  9:15 p.m.  I have read through old post and I see you have had a relationship with Amex for at least 5 years.

(all of this, for me I guess I am formulating presumptions... disregard my ignorance I am just trying to piece together a puzzle while learning a bit here and there) 👋

@Credit4Growth 

Sorry for the late reply.  

I've been with Amex since 2011 when I was approved for the Zync.  I closed it in 2012 and was Amex-less until 2014 when I got the True Earnings Card in Costco, the same year I got BCE.  Then in 2017, I got the Schwab Investor card.  So i've been active with Amex for the past 6 years.  My profile is clean, no degrogs, no lates. 

I recently had my old charge off fall off last year when it was negatively reporting for 11 years!! 

Since it fell off my scores range from 771-823.  TU has about 19 inqs.  EX has about 18. EQ has about 8.  I know I seriously need to garden! 

Credit is my addiction and I have 45 CCs and $245k of personal credit and only 0.90% UTL, according to my Excel Spreadsheet.  

I am very new to business and business credit, no prior experience. 

Message 16 of 18
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@Boragard 👋

No worries and no rush intended.  I am please you have posted again.😎

I am setting up a company now and plan to take a dive into business credit toward the end of the year so I have been overly curious as of late.😉

Message 17 of 18
Boragard
Established Contributor

@Credit4Growth wrote:

@Boragard 👋

No worries and no rush intended.  I am please you have posted again.😎

I am setting up a company now and plan to take a dive into business credit toward the end of the year so I have been overly curious as of late.😉

@Credit4Growth 

I'm sure you will be great in your business.  As long as you are passionate about it and surround yourself with like minded people (like this community)

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.