Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Business Cards Approved! Blue Business Plus and Business Gold Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Business Cards Approved! Blue Business Plus and Business Gold Card

Hey everyone!

So while working on my computer sending out emails, still haven’t slept and already 5am, I decided to go to my Amex account and paid my cards (personal gold + plat) for the week. I ended up browsing the cards section as I’ve been thinking of adding a business card for my sole prop and I know I’ll be paying my taxes pretty soon, heck that’ll take care of the MS for the SUB. I bit the bullet and applied for the BBP and was instantly approved! Though it’s a $2k SL, I figure that’s more than I’ll need for my side spends and the perfect addition for my other Amex cards. I’m stoked as it’s my first revolver with them, but I’ve read so much about possible combined HP on one day app for charge and revolver, so I crunched the numbers on the MS and decided if AF made sense for me, and I took a shot at the Business Gold as well for the 50k and was approved! All my sleepiness just went away.
Immediately added the cards to my account, but I passed out before I could even log out 😅

Thank you guys for all the amazing information you provide for everyone and making this community!

Data points:

Ex 740
INQ 3
AaoA 1y 4m

Oh and I’m still waiting to see if it was a HO or SP, haven’t gotten any notifications yet on my credit alerts. Fingers crossed!
10 REPLIES 10
DapprD
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex Business Cards Approved! Blue Business Plus and Business Gold Card

CONGRATS on the APPROVALS!!!

Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 11
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval. 

Message 3 of 11
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals!

Message 5 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey everyone!

So while working on my computer sending out emails, still haven’t slept and already 5am, I decided to go to my Amex account and paid my cards (personal gold + plat) for the week. I ended up browsing the cards section as I’ve been thinking of adding a business card for my sole prop and I know I’ll be paying my taxes pretty soon, heck that’ll take care of the MS for the SUB. I bit the bullet and applied for the BBP and was instantly approved! Though it’s a $2k SL, I figure that’s more than I’ll need for my side spends and the perfect addition for my other Amex cards. I’m stoked as it’s my first revolver with them, but I’ve read so much about possible combined HP on one day app for charge and revolver, so I crunched the numbers on the MS and decided if AF made sense for me, and I took a shot at the Business Gold as well for the 50k and was approved! All my sleepiness just went away.
Immediately added the cards to my account, but I passed out before I could even log out 😅

Thank you guys for all the amazing information you provide for everyone and making this community!

Data points:

Ex 740
INQ 3
AaoA 1y 4m

Oh and I’m still waiting to see if it was a HO or SP, haven’t gotten any notifications yet on my credit alerts. Fingers crossed!

Smiley Very Happy

There's been a few of those mentioned here lately... Oh @Remedios ...

Congrats on both approvals OP 👍

Message 6 of 11
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval

@FinStar I think it's time I get me one of those, I feel like I'm missing out. Any suggestions? 

Message 7 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

Congrats on your approval

@FinStar I think it's time I get me one of those, I feel like I'm missing out. Any suggestions? 

I ... I ... ummmm, I think ... Ummmm, I'll see if the "garden center" may have some 😄  @Anonymous found the first one lol 

OP - hoping both your approvals resulted in Soft Pulls 🤞😁

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh lawd. Well uhh I mean technology auto correct all that. I’m sure it’s because I typed Ho Ho Ho too much this past holidays. Yeah I think it’s that. I’ll bet 69 MR points it was sheesh

Well so far no HO in sight, gotta keep reports CLEAN.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! How long have you had your personal Gold & Platinum cards?

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.