Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Business Cash Approval!

tag
mchang124
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex Business Cash Approval!

from my experience, its a combiniation of the SP and seeing your deposits and spending habits. but it all depends on your relationship with them.

if you use a smaller bank that doesnt connect via plaid, they may just ask for documents.

“It’s nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice”
Message 11 of 18
mchang124
Regular Contributor

that is correct. just a SP

Message 12 of 18
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval for a 6th Amex business credit card. I guess they like you Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 13 of 18
2manyinquiries
New Visitor

Congratulations on the approval. Also just applied and approved for my 6th Amex credit card. Wanted the same Business Cash card and got a $10K line also. Have had 3 personal and 2 business Amex credit cards for many years. The last approval was at least 4 years ago.

Has anyone else been carrying 6 or more Amex credit cards as primary?

Message 14 of 18
learningcredit54
Regular Contributor

You know whats funny - I run my small business checking account on American Express and they were unable to access my account via Plaid when I applied for a Blue Business Plus. I was approved eventually by sending in my statements but I just found it odd. I wonder if that has changed at all.

Business Cards:
Amex Business Plus: 6000 // Amex Business Hilton Honors: 3000 // Amex Delta Gold: 4900 // Amex Business Platinum NPSL POT 5000 // Amex Business Gold NPSL POT 15000

Personal Cards:
Discover It Cash Back: 8000 // Chase Saphire Preferred: 5000 // Truist Enjoy Beyond: 4500 // Amex Blue Cash Preferred: 1000 // Cap1SavorOne: 2000 // Cap1 Secured Platinum: 200 // Cap1 QuiksilverOne 2000 // Citi Double Cash: 5200 // Amex Platinum NPSL POT 4000 // Amex Gold NPSL POT 1750

GOAL SCORES 750 ACROSS
Message 15 of 18
MCM1
Regular Contributor

They required you to connect your bank account with them for approval? 

Message 16 of 18
Stealth-1
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval! 👍

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything."
Message 17 of 18
mchang124
Regular Contributor

@MCM1 wrote:

They required you to connect your bank account with them for approval? 

typically with amex, they ask that to see money coming in and out of the account versus sending in financials to them directly after they do a SP on your credit. I dont worry about them taking a quick peek. they see the spending habits. which is a good amount right now at this point. 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.