cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Business Loan Questions

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Contributor

Amex Business Loan Questions

Last week I was instantly approved for a 40k business loan. I accepted Friday evening and the money was in my account in less than 12 hours. I looked at the loan page today and now it says I'm pre-approved for a 25k loan. Is this normal and is it possible to have more than one loan? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Amex Business Loan Questions

@601flyguy wrote:

Last week I was instantly approved for a 40k business loan. I accepted Friday evening and the money was in my account in less than 12 hours. I looked at the loan page today and now it says I'm pre-approved for a 25k loan. Is this normal and is it possible to have more than one loan? 

Congrats on your business loan. The Amex business loans are "usually" based upon your credit line. They wouild typically loan against your available credit. Unless you're saying you have a 65K limit with Amex, this doesn't seem to be the norm to me. That's just my personal experience.

LLC 4.5 Yrs | Paydex 80 ‐ 7 TL | EX 74 ‐ 5 TL | EQ 406
Message 2 of 4
Established Contributor

Thanks. I only have one amex biz revolver with a 22.5k limit and a gold card.
Message 3 of 4
Epic Contributor

@CreditWealth wrote:

@601flyguy wrote:

Congrats on your business loan. The Amex business loans are "usually" based upon your credit line. They wouild typically loan against your available credit. Unless you're saying you have a 65K limit with Amex, this doesn't seem to be the norm to me. That's just my personal experience.

I've never heard of them to have anything to do with current credit lines... My business was pre-approved but upon pulling my personal credit it was declined... seems like if it had anything to do with current lines, they would first know who the business owner was.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.