Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Business Prime Approval

tag
SG43
Regular Contributor

Amex Business Prime Approval

Found myself using amazon a lot more this year since the lockdowns and associated business behavior began, and since i am considering a new mortgage or construction loan i have decided against any new personal accounts or hard pulls for a while (even if i do qualify, looking at you chase amazon prime card!)

Cold app'd for amex business prime card, 20k approval w/ 100$ statement credit (thought i read it came with 125$ amazon gift card. maybe i misread..)

BusinessPrime.png

Open Installments - Nfcu Auto (51% Left)
Closed Installments - Cap 1 Auto, Chase Auto, Prosperity Bank Secured
Closed Revolvers - Nfcu Plat V, NFCU Plat MC, Citi Simp, Citi DC, Citi DP, Cap1 Plat, Cap1 V1, Chase FU, First Premier, Capital1 Quicksilver, BBVA/PNC Points, Apple Card GS, Discover IT
Closed Busi - Amex BBC & BBP (Chopping block: Amex Prime, Sapphire Reserve [pyb changes])
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex Business Prime Approval

I would double check with AMEX on that bonus. Checking just now on the card page it shows an instant gift card of $125 after approval for the Prime version. This is the first I've seen of an actual spending requirement to get the signup bonus

Either way congrats on your approval!

Message 2 of 7
AceTen
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval! That's a nice Sl. 

I hope they sort out the sign up bonus. All the ads I recall have shown the $125 gift card. Good luck!

"Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."
Message 3 of 7
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

That's one awesome SL right there! Congrats on a really nice addition to your AMEX lineup! Hope the new card serves you well. Smiley Happy

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 4 of 7
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

|  
Message 5 of 7
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Congrats, that's a really nice CL !! Smiley Very Happy

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 6 of 7
yowhatimean
Contributor

I just app'd for this card on Tuesday after watching some videos online for it over the weekend. It seemed to make a lot of sense for me to get it as well, since I don't have a card that regularaly gets me 5% when I spend a good chunk of money with them. I app'd cold as well and got approved instantly too. They did include the $125 Amazon gift card and it was already in my account as soon as I was approved.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.