Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta Platinum Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Delta Platinum Approval

I called Amex to apply for the Marriott Bonvoy Business card. I asked what were the current sign up bonuses for business travel cards. The representative asked me questions about my business. He said if I were interested in Delta, woud I want MQM or would I consider bonus points because the Platinum has an 80k offer. I forgot all about the Marriott Bonvoy Business, for now anyway. I was approved.

I had just tried to look for highest bonuses for the Delta Reserve and Delta Platinum but the most I could find was 40k and 35k respectively. It pays to call Amex and ask about their current offers. Spread the word, 80k Delta Platinum bonus with $2k spend.

7 REPLIES 7
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex Delta Platinum Approval

Congrats on your approval there.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Simplynoir.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.

I am not a fan of the Amex Bonvoy Business.

Free night not so impressive given the 35,000 point or less value point value coupled with devaluations.

Old Business SPG lounge access perk was nice when it existed.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wanted the sign-up bonus and the card is free the first year and just $95 the second year. Willing I receive an mail offer like I did when they released the SPG luxury. I received a 150k mail offer but did not apply. I would get the Bonvoy Brilliant if I get another offer like that.

Message 5 of 8
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @TheRationalConsumer

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks 19eighty5

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.