Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Gold Business Card Approval

tag
BessTruman
Regular Contributor

Amex Gold Business Card Approval

For the past 2 weeks I have been getting......"Congrats you are invited to apply the Amex Platinum Business Card".     I thought wow...did I win the lotto and someone didn't tell me?  lol    I am a very small piano tutoring business that is growing by leaps and bounds but an Amex Platinum Business?  lol   I have a Everyday Plus Blue Preferred and an Amex Gold.  Both are in good standing and are under a year old.   My Everyday has a $600 balance on it and low credit line of $1000.   

Then 2 days ago I started getting the invite for the Amex Business Gold.  I thought, these guys are really shopping for business.  I called to try and see if I was pre approved......was that the same as the invite to "apply".     After being on the phone for an hour with a very loquacious rep I was approved!   It has an automatice Pay Over Time feature that kinda turns it into a fancy credit card.   It will give me wiggle room that I need sometimes.   Amex has been good to me.   I'm feeling mighty fancy with my Rose Gold Amex and my Gold Amex!     

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex Gold Business Card Approval

Congrats on your new biz card

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.