Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex HHonors & Blue Business Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex HHonors & Blue Business Approved

Closed out my personal HiltonHonors and Delta Gold.  Opened the Blue Business 03/15/19 insta approved, 03/19/19 closed personal hilton>approved instant on business hilton.

increased avail credit by $12k by doing so and getting the 125k HH SUB.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex HHonors & Blue Business Approved

Nice approvals! Congrats
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

thx lil'Sal :-p 

Message 3 of 6
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals! I like that Amex is so flexible like that. What I don't like is that once they've used that available credit on the business side they don't allow you to transfer some of it back to personal. Or if the new limits put you at your amex ceiling it essentialy blocks you from any new personal cards until you either decrease the limit or close it out. 

Double win and snagging up the SUB as well! 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Congrats on the approvals! I like that Amex is so flexible like that. What I don't like is that once they've used that available credit on the business side they don't allow you to transfer some of it back to personal. Or if the new limits put you at your amex ceiling it essentialy blocks you from any new personal cards until you either decrease the limit or close it out. 

Double win and snagging up the SUB as well! 

Appreciate it! Yeah I dont really see any reason to transfer limit over to the business side, since they let me exceed and pif while benefiting from the reward points on all spends as usual.  That does suck w the blocking, I havent experienced it yet, im sure I will get there eventually and be perplexed lol.

Thanks again

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats !!!!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.