cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Lowe’s Business card approval!! Whoa!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Lowe’s Business card approval!! Whoa!

Hey!! Just got approved for the American Express Lowe's business credit card. My LLC is 4 years old has produced zero income has literally been sitting for 4 years.. I applied on a whim with no other reporting Tradelines got installs approved for $3,000.00 

pretty awesome! I plan to run this card up with hopes they will give me a nice hefty CLI!  

Does anyone have any experience with this business card? How quickly can it grow? And how much can it grow?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex Lowe’s Business card approval!! Whoa!

Nice, grats on your Lowes Biz card Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Amex Lowe’s Business Card approval.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 3 of 5
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your new AMEX! If you're familiar with their 3X CLI system, it applies to their business cards as well. If you are not familiar with it, this master thread is a good place to start. There is A LOT of info there so if you have specific questions just ask. You may request your first CLI at 61 days after account opening. AMEX likes clean reports (no COs/BK) and for you to PIF each month. They have some of the more rapid growth potential out there if they like your profile. I hope your new card serves you well!

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey!! Just got approved for the American Express Lowe's business credit card. My LLC is 4 years old has produced zero income has literally been sitting for 4 years.. I applied on a whim with no other reporting Tradelines got installs approved for $3,000.00 

pretty awesome! I plan to run this card up with hopes they will give me a nice hefty CLI!  

Does anyone have any experience with this business card? How quickly can it grow? And how much can it grow?

Congratulations on the approval.  IMO the approval was based largely/mostly on your personal credit, and had pretty much nothing to do with if your business had revenue and/or established credit.  Go for the 3x CLI at 61 days and you should get it, so that will give you the growth in CL that you're looking for, at least in the short term.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.