Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Offer on Plat

tag
learningcredit54
Regular Contributor

Amex Offer on Plat

Good evening MyFicoers - I was wondering if anyone has any experience regarding multiple Amex Plat cards and having received SUB on each one.

I currently hold a Plat for one business and a Gold for another business. When I click on my business checking for the account I hold the gold on I receive below offer. Is it possible Amex is willing to give me another SUB when I have already received a SUB on a plat for my other business? I would be willing to pull the trigger for the MR but if no MR are to be received then the Gold suffices for the business (along with the Hilton Honors I got on the business). Any feedback is appreciated

AMEX OFFER.jpg

Business Cards:
Amex Business Plus: 6000 // Amex Business Hilton Honors: 3000 // Amex Delta Gold: 4900 // Amex Business Platinum NPSL POT 5000 // Amex Business Gold NPSL POT 15000

Personal Cards:
Discover It Cash Back: 8000 // Chase Saphire Preferred: 5000 // Truist Enjoy Beyond: 4500 // Amex Blue Cash Preferred: 1000 // Cap1SavorOne: 2000 // Cap1 Secured Platinum: 200 // Cap1 QuiksilverOne 2000 // Citi Double Cash: 5200 // Amex Platinum NPSL POT 4000 // Amex Gold NPSL POT 1750

GOAL SCORES 750 ACROSS
3 REPLIES 3
mchang124
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex Offer on Plat

Yes it's possible. If you read the T&C's you're looking to see there's no once in a life time language. If you don't see "the sign up offer isn't available to you if you have or have had this card before..." you'd be good to get another SUB for platinum card. 

Hope that helps! 

“It’s nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice”
Message 2 of 4
learningcredit54
Regular Contributor

@mchang124 wrote:

Yes it's possible. If you read the T&C's you're looking to see there's no once in a life time language. If you don't see "the sign up offer isn't available to you if you have or have had this card before..." you'd be good to get another SUB for platinum card. 

Hope that helps! 

Excellent, I appreciate the feedback. I guess I will just click on the accept this offer and see if there is any mention on the SUB not being available to me. I was worried that I would get approved for the card and THEN be advised there will be no SUB. Thanks again

Business Cards:
Amex Business Plus: 6000 // Amex Business Hilton Honors: 3000 // Amex Delta Gold: 4900 // Amex Business Platinum NPSL POT 5000 // Amex Business Gold NPSL POT 15000

Personal Cards:
Discover It Cash Back: 8000 // Chase Saphire Preferred: 5000 // Truist Enjoy Beyond: 4500 // Amex Blue Cash Preferred: 1000 // Cap1SavorOne: 2000 // Cap1 Secured Platinum: 200 // Cap1 QuiksilverOne 2000 // Citi Double Cash: 5200 // Amex Platinum NPSL POT 4000 // Amex Gold NPSL POT 1750

GOAL SCORES 750 ACROSS
Message 3 of 4
mchang124
Regular Contributor

@learningcredit54 wrote:

@mchang124 wrote:

Hope that helps! 

Excellent, I appreciate the feedback. I guess I will just click on the accept this offer and see if there is any mention on the SUB not being available to me. I was worried that I would get approved for the card and THEN be advised there will be no SUB. Thanks again

if you apply and you're not eligible for the SUB, you'll get a pop up stating you cant get the SUB. But the terms and conditions will really let you know if you can or cant for sure. 

“It’s nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice”
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.